Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

That was by far, the absolute best masturbation session I ever saw by our lovely goddess!!

Today morning I was thinking about her and the session in the bath tub last year, where she gently fucked herself in the ass with the white dildo, and her face expressions was just awesome. While watching her you could tell how much joy she had. And then I thought, when you have this much fun, fucking you ass, why aren't you doing it all the time.

And friends, today is the day, where she repeated exactly this, what I was thinking :heart:

There is only one picture to describe it:

best-day-ever-mlsg41.jpg.e6ebcaae90745770af9d0b7677a51c73.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, klohn5 said:

That was by far, the absolute best masturbation session I ever saw by our lovely goddess!!

Today morning I was thinking about her and the session in the bath tub last year, where she gently fucked herself in the ass with the white dildo, and her face expressions was just awesome. While watching her you could tell how much joy she had. And then I thought, when you have this much fun, fucking you ass, why aren't you doing it all the time.

And friends, today is the day, where she repeated exactly this, what I was thinking :heart:

There is only one picture to describe it:

best-day-ever-mlsg41.jpg.e6ebcaae90745770af9d0b7677a51c73.jpg

did you take pics for the forum ???

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, henriPas said:

did you take pics for the forum ???

I did took pictures of Belle around 2 years ago, while she was in B2 and got blocked by RLC 20 minutes later. So then I decided to never post pictures again. It's too much money to risk getting blocked again.

1 minute ago, klohn5 said:

I did took pictures of Belle around 2 years ago, while she was in B2 and got blocked by RLC 20 minutes later. So then I decided to never post pictures again. It's too much money to risk getting blocked again.

PSIPHON.EXE

Try... They never block you again !!!!

I do !!!

things to love about Leora,

she is intelligent, she is a great dancer, she is artistic, she can cook, she knows how to tease us well, she loves to share her life and i hope she likes our comments. And most of all she has a great smile and she can be very very naughty.