Em & Sia

19 hours ago, x1000 said:

what‘s happening here ?

2v0q.png

I think they are friends for while. Sia likes him, but she is not sexually attracted to him. She tries to help him masturbate and release, but sex is not an option for him.

A shower and shave after a hair cut might slightly improve his chances, but that is out of question for him.

• Like 2

On 8/15/2018 at 1:32 PM, budda said:

I hope that Bob will disappear forever and that Em, together with Sia, really starts to have fun !

I think Bob is here to stay, and Em will stay loyal to him and will love him.

Why? Continue reading:

You might think Em fucked two other guys while she was with Sid so she will do the same with Bob, but that is misleading. Sid was such a bad boyfriend and partner. I am impressed how Em suffered but stayed with Sid. It was so hard for Em to detach herself from such bad boyfriend such as Sid. 

Bob is different than Sid. He likes Em and takes care for Em. That is why I expect Em will stay loyal to Bob. There is no big issue within the relationship.

... so get used to Bob. He is not that bad and he fucks that fine ass good a few times a week. Not sure, but he might be smart enough to learn he needs to turn on the lights for better view attraction in a few month, but I doubt it. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I think they are friends for while. Sia likes him, but she is not sexually attracted to him. She tries to help him masturbate and release, but sex is not an option for him.

A shower and shave after a hair cut might slightly improve his chances, but that is out of question for him.

may be some advises from alex make the twist