Em & Sia

33 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I was about to type a big essay explain how Sid was staring at his lame laptop all the time, not socialize, fucking Sia a few times, Pushed EM+Bob fuck each other...... but if you haven't notice any of these, lets move on ....

Not that I'm 100% defending Sid as he did have his own issues, but to counter argue your points, Em used to stare a whole lot at her phone as well and wasn't sociable. Especially towards the end, it was Sid who was more sociable than Em.

And I have to disagree about Sid pushing Em to fuck Bob. I didn't see the beginning when Bob first appeared, but it was to my understanding that Bob came in with Sia and wasn't invited by Sid. Plus during the night of the orgy, it was Em laying with Bob and stroking his dick casually before Sid was giving the green light for the action. In my opinion (just an opinion), Em did with Sid what Anastasia did with Rock. I think the night was orchestrated by Em so she could have an excuse to fuck Bob, just like Ana did with the guest couple the night her and Rock swapped.

Furthermore, just to play devil's advocate, even IF Sid was the one that pushed for it, do you really think it's fair to criticize him. Remember that back then, pretty much everyone on this forum that was watching this apartment had been going on and on about Em fucking Logan again and Em getting rid of Sid to fuck other guys. Let's say Sid pushed for it, because he was trying to be open minded about the idea. Is it fair to turn around and blame him for it after the fact?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Who is EM ? What you know about her?  What are the relations  of EM with Alex & Anna?  any answer is welcome

em moved in with lisa when lisa lived in the same apt building as misty. not sure if they were friends before that or not. then she stayed with nyusha at ana's old apt. she had problems with her old boyfriend sid who was basically an idiot who played with the computer all day & rarely wanted to have sex. em, sid, sia, & bob got drunk & had a 4some swap 1 night & sid turned into a complete wimp baby. after that em cracked & went away. she seems to be a lot better now. hopefully sid will stay away for good!

Sid was a lazy gamer..living for free..The nature of this site was not for him. glad he's gone. Bob is a mystery. he is antisocial to a degree, Would love to see a clean slate with Em and Sia licking each other at times and entertaining friends who are not trying to live there. They should both jump that big guy friend..he would think he died and went to heaven.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sia fucked a new guy and it basically flew right under the radar. When all the newer places are having a bunch of guests with parties, this apartment will get forgotten unless they get more lively.

If you could call it a fuck! She just lay there. Even stranger I thought was after bringing the guy back and fucking him within 5 minutes of him leaving she was dressed and gone.