Em & Sia

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not that I'm 100% defending Sid as he did have his own issues, but to counter argue your points, Em used to stare a whole lot at her phone as well and wasn't sociable. Especially towards the end, it was Sid who was more sociable than Em.

And I have to disagree about Sid pushing Em to fuck Bob. I didn't see the beginning when Bob first appeared, but it was to my understanding that Bob came in with Sia and wasn't invited by Sid. Plus during the night of the orgy, it was Em laying with Bob and stroking his dick casually before Sid was giving the green light for the action. In my opinion (just an opinion), Em did with Sid what Anastasia did with Rock. I think the night was orchestrated by Em so she could have an excuse to fuck Bob, just like Ana did with the guest couple the night her and Rock swapped.

Furthermore, just to play devil's advocate, even IF Sid was the one that pushed for it, do you really think it's fair to criticize him. Remember that back then, pretty much everyone on this forum that was watching this apartment had been going on and on about Em fucking Logan again and Em getting rid of Sid to fuck other guys. Let's say Sid pushed for it, because he was trying to be open minded about the idea. Is it fair to turn around and blame him for it after the fact?

My point is that a girl equipped with the ass that Em has would not suffer sex starvation for a long time. That is how Em fucked Logan and Bob. But right now, she is not sex starved like she was with Sid.

I am not defending Em's personality, I am not saying she is decent. My point is that her problems were significantly amplified by Sid's personality issues.

In regards to how Em fucked Bob, my observation is different based on this scene that we all carefully watched:

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam13/wild-partying-leads-to-orgy-fun-feb-25

A few noticeable events in the video:

06:20:48 => Bob supposed to be paired with Sia, that was the original plan

06:42:50 => Sid heavily flits with Sia, look at Bob's surprised face

06:58:21 => Sid kisses Sia, 

06:57:30 => Sid kisses Bob, both girls are surprised.

07:09:00 => Sid checks how hard is Bob, then puts Em's hand on Bob's dick. The moment that Sid lost Em to Bob, IMO. 

Regardless, lets enjoy seeing Em being fucked while supply lasts. She does not deserve this amount of discussion. I would stand for Lisa, but Em? don't care that much.

14 hours ago, zoifan said:

I think Bob is here to stay, and Em will stay loyal to him and will love him.

Why? Continue reading:

You might think Em fucked two other guys while she was with Sid so she will do the same with Bob, but that is misleading. Sid was such a bad boyfriend and partner. I am impressed how Em suffered but stayed with Sid. It was so hard for Em to detach herself from such bad boyfriend such as Sid. 

Bob is different than Sid. He likes Em and takes care for Em. That is why I expect Em will stay loyal to Bob. There is no big issue within the relationship.

... so get used to Bob. He is not that bad and he fucks that fine ass good a few times a week. Not sure, but he might be smart enough to learn he needs to turn on the lights for better view attraction in a few month, but I doubt it.  

I have only one doubt: Bob seems to me a boy who - when he gets angry - becomes aggressive.
Moreover, even in sex, it is quite monotonous.

12 minutes ago, budda said:

I have only one doubt: Bob seems to me a boy who - when he gets angry - becomes aggressive.
Moreover, even in sex, it is quite monotonous.

Even from when they were in the old apartment I always said that Bob was never that good at sex. He was a million times better than Sid but he still wasn't all that good. Which is exactly why I'd love to see Em with the guy that fucked Sia for almost an hour.

• Like 1

You are right.
It seems that Em & Bob follow a sex manual: in the bedroom, doggy style, after missionary and in 5 minutes it's all over.
I've never seen Em take the initiative and give Bob a blowjob suddenly and maybe in the kitchen or in the bathroom. I've never seen them do a 69 (only one of 20 seconds)!
I'd like that Em behaved like Teya or Bree or Anna !!!

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sia fucked a new guy and it basically flew right under the radar. When all the newer places are having a bunch of guests with parties, this apartment will get forgotten unless they get more lively.

I guess one reason is the totally shitty view and quality at this place. Why watch here when there are more than enough places with better quality? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, budda said:

Em went to sleep at 20:20 and is still sleeping at 3:00 pm.
In total 16,5 hours !!

But what did she do yesterday to be so tired?  Does she want to beat Bob's record ?

Well winter is coming soon. Time to hibernate 😂

• Like 1