Em & Sia

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess one reason is the totally shitty view and quality at this place. Why watch here when there are more than enough places with better quality? 

My point is she could have the best quality and the best angles and it this place will still go unnoticed as long as it remains quiet without quests/parties/new faces. These people need friends... badly, especially when you compare them to some of the new places.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

My point is she could have the best quality and the best angles and it this place will still go unnoticed as long as it remains quiet without quests/parties/new faces. These people need friends... badly, especially when you compare them to some of the new places.

Agree but the place itself is not good for parties too. Too many blind spots. No table there to fit a higher amount of people. Only place is the sofa. 

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess one reason is the totally shitty view and quality at this place. Why watch here when there are more than enough places with better quality? 

It is the combination of the cam setup and the participant. 

This place has nice participants, but it suffers from the "Large Apartment" problem, that we discussed a few month  ago.

Just imagine Sia or Em have sex with this cam setup:

-2018-aug-18-027.jpg

• Like 1