Em & Sia

43 minutes ago, budda said:

I want to give you an example: look at how you see a blowjob of Em and that of other girls.
Or look how you see Em's pussy and that of other girls.
Finally  looks at a pussy lick at Em and the other girls.

They say a picture is worth a 1000 words and you just spoke volumes!!
You're absolutely right. Between the terrible lighting, the distant cam
positions and the movement of the subjects, and even viewing the
full-sized pics, all I could see were bleak, brownish, blurry blobs where
a beautiful pussy should have been.

2 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Spielo,
when I read your post I only saw the first scene of sex and then just Bob's pants.
You're right, Em & Bob have done many sex scenes but, from my point of view and also because of the cameras positioned very badly, you see very little.
As x1000 wrote, it may be their choice but VHTV has its big responsibilities.
I want to give you an example: look at how you see a blowjob of Em and that of other girls.
Or look how you see Em's pussy and that of other girls.
Finally  looks at a pussy lick at Em and the other girls.

Your comparison is absolutely correct, Budda.

But this is just the difference between professionals and amateur. The cams and lightning is job of VHTV or the manager, but the behavior is the result of the tenants. EM&Bob are fully amateurs, all their libido and moaning is true - and this is the reason I am still watching them.

The rest of VHTV is not in m interest, I can live without camming, sex shows and simulated orgasms. And - unfortunately - VHTV is full of this semiprofessional pure sex business.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, spielo said:

But this is just the difference between professionals and amateur. The cams and lightning is job of VHTV or the manager, but the behavior is the result of the tenants. EM&Bob are fully amateurs, all their libido and moaning is true - and this is the reason I am still watching them.

The rest of VHTV is not in m interest, I can live without camming, sex shows and simulated orgasms. And - unfortunately - VHTV is full of this semiprofessional pure sex business.

Exactly. To be honest, I've just about had it with this site. There are only 2-3 apartments I watch now with any sort of regularity, and I'm really only invested in one of them. I totally hate the direction VH has gone in.

• Like 4

Sometimes I feel like the last Dinosaurus left in the modern world. From the early days of VV and RLC. The modern world is sex and show, just business in its best way. Thousand miles in distance from voyeurism. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, spielo said:

Your observation is correct.

Guest hacıvat
2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Both went totally nuts. I made a ticket.

you did right. but  em is untouchable person at vhtv. they do nothing. no fine.