New - You can now purchase VH-TV Memberships from the CamCaps Store!

CamCaps.Net is pleased to announce that you can now purchase Voyeur-House.TV subscriptions directly from our store. We’d like to thank Voyeur-house.TV for this opportunity. This provides another payment option for those of you having difficulties with Verotel and helps to support both sites.

Here are the terms & conditions:

• By purchasing VHTV subscription you agree to Voyeur House TV Terms of Service
  • You must be at least 18 years old (21 in some countries) to be able to use Voyeur House TV services
  • Please make sure Voyeur House TV is available in your country prior to purchasing the subscription.
  • It may take up to 2 hours for your subscription to be activated by Voyeur House TV
  • You will receive notification to your email once your subscription is activated. Please use your real email address. If you enter wrong email address, you won't receive any information from Voyeur House TV and won't be able to access their website
  • Please contact CamCaps support if you run into any issues with purchasing process
  • Please contact Voyeur House TV support in case you run into any issues with VHTV Service

Thank You, 

- A 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

• Admin pinned this topic

Can you list all of the payment forms that are permitted? Specifically can a person use PayPal? You have to know that many people cannot use a personal credit card to buy a subscription to an adult site. 

Also, if I were you, I’d insist that VHTV visibly post a link to CamCaps on their main page. For the longest time I’ve tried to convince them to heavily advertise CC. I cannot for the life of me figure out why they don’t do it. 

21 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Can you list all of the payment forms that are permitted? Specifically can a person use PayPal? You have to know that many people cannot use a personal credit card to buy a subscription to an adult site. 

Also, if I were you, I’d insist that VHTV visibly post a link to CamCaps on their main page. For the longest time I’ve tried to convince them to heavily advertise CC. I cannot for the life of me figure out why they don’t do it. 

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & JCB.  We cannot accept PayPal as they have strict rules about adult sites. In fact, PayPal has been known to terminate accounts for both the buyer and seller if they are caught using their service to buy or sell items in violation of their terms of use. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Interesting,it's always good to have more ways to pay.One question,I look to the store and the 180 days subscription it's available.Can i buy that and don't have to give more details etc like it happens in VHTV page?

2 hours ago, Admin said:

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & JCB.  We cannot accept PayPal as they have strict rules about adult sites. In fact, PayPal has been known to terminate accounts for both the buyer and seller if they are caught using it to buy or sell items in violation of their terms of use. 

So, what is the advantage of purchasing through CC versus VHTV directly if you can only accept major credit cards? Doesn't VH accept all major credit cards and verotel? 

This issue with PayPal is a big problem then unless they are still doing it on the side. I'm not sure. 

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, what is the advantage of purchasing through CC versus VHTV directly if you can only accept major credit cards? Doesn't VH accept all major credit cards and verotel? 

This issue with PayPal is a big problem then unless they are still doing it on the side. I'm not sure. 

Several people have noted on this forum that they can't use Verotel to pay. For whatever reason Verotel blocks their credit cards or their credit card company doesn't trust Verotel. Most of these folks have been U.S. based. Verotel is based out of the Netherlands, CCBILL is based out of the U.S. If nothing else this gives those who are having issues paying an alternative method. I haven't heard any reports of U.S. customers being denied by CCBILL.  Unless PayPal changes its policy we won't be able to accept it. Believe me I'd love to be able to use PayPal as they have lower fees and its more convenient. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Interesting,it's always good to have more ways to pay.One question,I look to the store and the 180 days subscription it's available.Can i buy that and don't have to give more details etc like it happens in VHTV page?

I am not sure what you mean. You'd have to fill out the secure payment form with your credit card details, and you'd still need to register for an account on VH-TV. The only thing that this affects is the payment method. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Admin said:

Several people have noted on this forum that they can't use Verotel to pay. For whatever reason Verotel blocks their credit cards or their credit card company doesn't trust Verotel. Most of these folks have been U.S. based. Verotel is based out of the Netherlands, CCBILL is based out of the U.S. If nothing else this gives those who are having issues paying an alternative method. I haven't heard any reports of U.S. customers being denied by CCBILL.  Unless PayPal changes its policy we won't be able to accept it. Believe me I'd love to be able to use PayPal as they have lower fees and its more convenient. 

May I be so bold as to ask what CC is getting out the deal? By all rights you deserve a link on their homepage for this I would think. 

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

May I be so bold as to ask what CC is getting out the deal? By all rights you deserve a link on their homepage for this I would think. 

always used Segpay when on RLC never had any problems with them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Well if it's the same that VH have announced on their website.. it's 20%... (but could be a different deal of course) And i think that share is the same that chaturbate houses (and others) win for new subscribers through their track code link they have announced on their CB page (Remember the "julya is not doing this for free"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Admin said:

I am not sure what you mean. You'd have to fill out the secure payment form with your credit card details, and you'd still need to register for an account on VH-TV. The only thing that this affects is the payment method. 

I tested once see the subscribing procedure and for 180 day they asked to contact support first (30,60, 90 days didn't ask that)

• Like 1