B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #1

38 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ksusha, all my favourite Barca girls have had that room...I have every faith in that room and I have every faith in you...❤️

And such a magnificent butt. Her body proportions are perfect. And I really like her panties.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And such a magnificent butt. Her body proportions are perfect. And I really like her panties.

How would you know, she hides more than any tenant that I can remember over the past couple years, She is just a waste of the voyeur's time, "The Preachers Daughter" needs to go back where she came from, with a one way ticket and never to return and ruin such a fantastic bedroom once occupied the "MAGICAL MONUMENTOUS MAGNIFICENT MONICA.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How would you know, she hides more than any tenant that I can remember over the past couple years, She is just a waste of the voyeur's time, "The Preachers Daughter" needs to go back where she came from, with a one way ticket and never to return and ruin such a fantastic bedroom once occupied the "MAGICAL MONUMENTOUS MAGNIFICENT MONICA.

Well what turns me on obviously doesn't turn you on. I see plenty of butt when she wears her thongs. In the tub getting in and out and numerous other times.