B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #1

2 minutes ago, baron1 said:

everything is a show on here to get people to join

Most of the time you are right but tonight was one of those nights you're wrong!...Even now, Amina can't keep her hands off Mila and there is genuine passion there...IMO of course...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

These RLC's a-holes are so slow to react, that they will turn on the balcony cam 1 month after the completion of the building work... :biggrin:

Chief staff:Jim turn on the balcony cam at B2

Jim:ok,i send a ticket to RLC support to have the process
Support:Damn, I did not know there was a cam on the B2 balcony

Are they stoned, or just naturally ignorant?

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Most of the time you are right but tonight was one of those nights you're wrong!...Even now, Amina can't keep her hands off Mila and there is genuine passion there...IMO of course...

i am watching on thumb nails so i will take your words as true

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, baron1 said:

i am watching on thumb nails so i will take your words as true

If it was a show Baron, someone must have been behind the scenes making fake wet pussy noises because when Amina was working her with her fingers, you could hear she was dripping wet...😁❤️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

If it was a show Baron, someone must have been behind the scenes making fake wet pussy noises because when Amina was working her with her fingers, you could hear she was dripping wet...😁❤️

Damn it man...….. Damn it man...…. Crap 😩

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

If it was a show Baron, someone must have been behind the scenes making wet pussy noises because when Amina was working her with her fingers, you could hear she was dripping wet...😁❤️

thanks mate now i am pissed off i dont have a subsciption  lol

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Same thing for me ... Looked very real ...