B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #1

Mila and Amina showed last night that they are the dynamic duo we had hoped for; superb thank you ladies. What would be even better now is to see them move into b3 together as a couple in the other room and with Jasmin having already shown her partiality for a taste of pussy that trio could be explosive 🤪

15 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Mila and Amina showed last night that they are the dynamic duo we had hoped for; superb thank you ladies. What would be even better now is to see them move into b3 together as a couple in the other room and with Jasmin having already shown her partiality for a taste of pussy that trio could be explosive 🤪

They were great but I don't agree with them moving into B3...For me the couples become boring. Look at Elisa and her guy, Ilona and hers, Amina and Nil and even Jas and Jim...Amina and Mila would be great for a few days but then less people would watch cos they'd have nothing new to offer...plus 1 night of undoubted passion doesn't make them an item...These occasional nights are priceless...I'd like to keep it that way, personally...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mauri said:

and since to stay in here, they get paid and they have bonus money if they do these things, a lot of girls are just involved with other girls, otherwise there would not be these shows, it's true that's not normal and it's not what happens in life real, and in real life, do not do lesbians, do not have collective masturbation and walk naked in the house with high heels, this is not voyeur, so be content with what you see or do not look. look at the couples, at least, they have a more or less real life

on this I agree with you, if a person is aware that it's just a show is fine, I'm sure there is no involvement of the girls, only work, consider that now RLC earns more with REPLAY, which with the subscriptions , look at the miniatures right now and I understand what I'm saying

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

su questo sono d'accordo con te, se una persona è consapevole che è solo uno spettacolo va bene, sono sicuro che non c'è coinvolgimento delle ragazze, solo lavoro, considera che ora RLC guadagna di più con REPLAY, che con gli abbonamenti, guarda alle miniature in questo momento e capisco cosa sto dicendo

obvious that it's all a show prepared, serves to renew subscriptions, and thumbnails to intrigue those who are not registered and consequently make them subscribe, given that the bonus of the girls, are 50% of our and new subscriptions

48 minutes ago, Mauri said:

obvious that it's all a show prepared, serves to renew subscriptions, and thumbnails to intrigue those who are not registered and consequently make them subscribe, given that the bonus of the girls, are 50% of our and new subscriptions

Hummm very interesting 😁

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

on this I agree with you, if a person is aware that it's just a show is fine, I'm sure there is no involvement of the girls, only work, consider that now RLC earns more with REPLAY, which with the subscriptions , look at the miniatures right now and I understand what I'm saying

Do you have to buy REPLAY? No!
The "shown" repeats more or less almost daily in this show-theater.

• Upvote 1