Dana & Clay

Clay just came home and went to the shower, I don't know if I could have went to the shower first when Dana is laying there ready to go.😲

ScreenHunter 1545.jpg

ScreenHunter 1546.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Clara gave her some good  advice yesterday when she visited  😁

That's debatable, i don't want Dana turning into another Cleo clone that Clara also produced. They could then form a new group, the 3 pussys, performance on demand. We shall be having visits from Clara next as the new double act. Dana will be using Mr Black soon lol.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That's debatable, i don't want Dana turning into another Cleo clone that Clara also produced. They could then form a new group, the 3 pussys, performance on demand. We shall be having visits from Clara next as the new double act. Dana will be using Mr Black soon lol.

This is not the norm now on VH to masturbate closer to the cameras, because I feel to see this in most apartments
I guess you have to make sacrifices to survive 😁
next step, swapping, because it also looks like the new norm when no one is interested in your apartment ^^

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I guess you have to make sacrifices to survive 😁
next step, swapping, because it also looks like the new norm when no one is interested in your apartment ^^

Yeah seems to be the case now its hard staying top of the charts lol. They definitely need more willing guests now to keep their popularity fresh. Tough old world this VH stuff eh. I enjoyed watching the progress of Veselina but not seen her for a while now. Thing is who would swap with Clay 🤣

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

This realm2 is doomed if keeps being in this building.. 

Yeah Dana was great when she was being her natural self, in spite of Clay lol, but all this new show type stuff is not her really.

Cleo was brilliant in her original apartment with all her friends she had round but since moving here Cleo went down hill.

The same will happen here if Dana is not careful they need more active friends come round.

• Like 1