Dana & Clay

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Almost pretty sure this is one of the houses that will be "gone" 

Oh I hope not, I appreciate many people are obsessed with sex lol but surely with 30 odd apartments you have to have some diversity and variation  otherwise they will all end up being clones of each other. Apart from that I like Dana and was sure given a bit of time Vaseline could have been interesting but too many people now want instant gratification and wild sex which is rather sad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Oh I hope not, I appreciate many people are obsessed with sex lol but surely with 30 odd apartments you have to have some diversity and variation  otherwise they will all end up being clones of each other. Apart from that I like Dana and was sure given a bit of time Vaseline could have been interesting but too many people now want instant gratification and wild sex which is rather sad.

See my last post...
I agree totally with you but don't forget they are an alex&lina house... 

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You did it again 😂 🙈

Sorry Jab, just pissed off she has possibly slipped through our fingers again ⛸️❄️ ...............................................Veselina, Veselina..........must remember lol though bit late now i suppose lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Veselina could have saved this apartment if only they had been given time after all its not as though there ain't any bloody others to watch for gods sake.

vaseline spray moisturiser GIFBy the hell,and how Vaseline could same the place!?Rubishhh.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

About time to cut some of the "just another casted couple with no personality places" from Alex Lina. Then can close Cleo Axel, Romeo Gloria, Molly & Jeff, Patrik & Clair, Garry & Scarlett and Blaine & Jesse. 

Agree,I don't watch any of those places,looks just clones and their routines are..sex and more sex.Would join also some jeka places like cats ladies and ana and Alex places like Em and Sia and any place that Dean and candy are.

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree,I don't watch any of those places,looks just clones and their routines are..sex and more sex.Would join also some jeka places like cats ladies and ana and Alex places like Em and Sia and any place that Dean and candy are.

Lol i thought that was what everyone wanted was just sex sex & sex in every possible orifice.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Lol i thought that was what everyone wanted was just sex sex & sex lol

Hehe,well at last should be with diferent looking people,a lot of them(well at least the girls look very similar),Dana for exemple doesn't look a "copy" and kinda liked her,but from what i seen from them the guests were kinda weak,and well..clay it's clay😅.But would put at least other six,seven a&a places to close first than this one.