New Site

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I don't see how one would order more tokens when one runs out. Also, there is no explanation what the 100 tokens with the $44.99/month membership gets you. 

Oh darling has one got a plum stuck in ones mouth then :rolleyes:

• Like 1

A copy from the FAQ's section explaining tokens...... "Tokens are used in the VH Replay section to unlock the 24h replays. Only members with an active membership can buy and use tokens"

Bit crap ain't it as VHTV ones are all in the one off membership fee.

RLC is extra too i believe.

Just now, Robwin said:

A copy from the FAQ's section explaining tokens...... "Tokens are used in the VH Replay section to unlock the 24h replays. Only members with an active membership can buy and use tokens"

Bit crap ain't it as VHTV ones are all in the one off membership fee.

RLC is extra too i believe.

RLC replay is extra....which is total shite, IMO...I don't follow VHTV, because it's not my cup of tea but incorporating replay into the premium sub is as great move...RLC has many more viewers so I'm sure they could tweak their membership into incorporating replay into their premium fees..Even if it's $50 for the full package, it would be worth it...

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Did you find any means to buy more tokens? I guess when you run out you have to buy another subscription. What a mess! A very expensive mess! All for 10 apts. 

Your general subscription is for the whole 1 month,1yr ,2yrs or whatever you buy tokens in addition to the membership to access the 24hr replays so when you run out you just order some more tokens but you can only buy tokens if you are a member.

ie....Fucking expensive lol.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, I'm a transgirl and I'm sure that there are more then a few people who just cringed at the notion of me commenting in RLC. Too be honest, there are things that I like about RLC. The girls are very attractive and I kind of like how they aren't visible in the forums and even that RLC isn't visible. They do a better job of preserving the idea of voyeurism. I like how that cams aren't so visible from other cams and I don't think they use ugly black boxes to cover the toilet. I don't like how they lock down people posting images on CC. The thing that really steered me away from RLC is when they added those hideous dots all of the screen and terminated a free users ability to go full screen. But, I can never forgive them for what they did to my precious CamCaps when they had to take the site down. That to me was an unforgivable act. 

...but thanks for the kind offer. I do appreciate that. ❤️

RLC is to scared to bring their Skank Asses out to be Exposed. 

The reason their Tenants don't Communicate with the Forum Boards is because RLC Threatens to Shutdown the Tenants Cam Feeds or Terminate their Tenancy if they don't Bow & Kiss RLC's Ass.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, I'm a transgirl and I'm sure that there are more then a few people who just cringed at the notion of me commenting in RLC. Too be honest, there are things that I like about RLC. The girls are very attractive and I kind of like how they aren't visible in the forums and even that RLC isn't visible. They do a better job of preserving the idea of voyeurism. I like how that cams aren't so visible from other cams and I don't think they use ugly black boxes to cover the toilet. I don't like how they lock down people posting images on CC. The thing that really steered me away from RLC is when they added those hideous dots all of the screen and terminated a free users ability to go full screen. But, I can never forgive them for what they did to my precious CamCaps when they had to take the site down. That to me was an unforgivable act. 

...but thanks for the kind offer. I do appreciate that. ❤️

You'd be more than welcome by many of the guys here...😉

What is this you are talking about...?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Your general subscription is for the whole 1 month,1yr ,2yrs or whatever you buy tokens in addition to the membership to access the 24hr replays so when you run out you just order some more tokens but you can only buy tokens if you are a member.

ie....Fucking expensive lol.

Is this the one that someone was going on about in the VHTV Gia & Anthony Topic Yesterday.