New Site

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

RLC replay is extra....which is total shite, IMO...I don't follow VHTV, because it's not my cup of tea but incorporating replay into the premium sub is as great move...RLC has many more viewers so I'm sure they could tweak their membership into incorporating replay into their premium fees..Even if it's $50 for the full package, it would be worth it...

I was a menber with RLC for about 18 months a couple of years ago but got banned twice for posting pics and vids onto the RLCF website ( bit like CC)

I did wangle getting back once but after the second banning i just thought fuck it and never tried to renew again.

Yes RLC is good and does give you more of the true voyeur experience but saying that it can be very boring for long periods.

I think what pissed many off was the Barcelona apartment which everyone thought was all scripted and planned out in what happened. Now i am on VH which IS almost scripted and planned out for most of the time lol so i am being a bit hypocritical really but some VH apartments do seem to flow normally or whatever normal is whilst others are just so exhibitionist it is not true. But on VH you do get action most of the time, whether you like it is that way is obviously down to personel choice.

Also with VH for one fee you get ALL the extra's without having to pay more.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The DMCA order that took down RLC last year. That was uncalled for and unforgivable. Do they still flash the dots on the screen to catch user who post pics or do they have new ways of catching people. When they did that all I could see was dots flashing. Hated it!

There is Software on the Internet that takes care of the Flashing Dots and any Watermarks.   When the Video Screen shows the Feed the Flashing Dots and Watermarks are on the Video's Screen Player and are not part of the Actual RAW Image.  When certain Software's are used the only thing shown is the Logo and the Timestamp.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

More trouble then it's worth. Plus, I don't like the idea of "other software" managing what's being displayed on my display. 

You still see the Original Feed. The Software's used are for Screen Capturing Purposes for Pictures or Videos. Without the Watermarks showing the Site Operators don't know if it's actual Footage the Poster Created or something that was picked up from some Third Party Hosted Site.  Plus when the RAW Feed is Captured of what's behind the Video Player's Capture the Images are Crystal Clear and not Fuzzy or Blurred. 

For Example:  VHTV will show a Black Square too Hide the Toilets.  Chances are if certain Software's are used those Black Squares would not be Visible on the RAW Image of the Picture or Video when Captured and Posted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I guess they give you some token with your membership and then when you run out, you have to buy more. 

They give some Tokens but they are sure the amount they give will be gone in the shortest amount of time possible.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

But there doesn’t appear to be a way to buy more. Not that anyone would. This site is off the charts expensive. 

$45 a Month is a bit much especially if the Girls Attention is towards Token Tossers at sites like Chaturbate, MyFreeCams etc.

Their Attention should be going toward the Paying Customer who will be Paying their Salary rather than giving their attention to Token Tossers at other Third Party Sites.

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The tokens appear to be for access to the archive only, not for tipping. Although perhaps it turns out to be like a tip. Maybe the tenant gets paid if someone watches the timeline or archive. 

You buy tokens for access to the 24hr time line in addition to your membership. Thats it nothing more complicated than that. 

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The tokens appear to be for access to the archive only, not for tipping. Although perhaps it turns out to be like a tip. Maybe the tenant gets paid if someone watches the timeline or archive. 

I was talking of the Tokens the Girls get from sites like Chaturbate and similar sites they do their Cam Shows on.  If the Paying Customers are paying the Girls Salary through Subscriptions then the Girls should be giving their attention to the ones that pay for the service on Voyeur Sites.  They get on sites like Chaturbate where the Token Tossers get better preference over the ones that pay their Salary.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, the tokens come with the membership. I don't see anyway to buy more tokens though once they run out. 

Yes,you probably don't see them as you ain't a member? The tokens you get when you join are only a free offer.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 Should you guys at least add this one to the Forums along with VV, Camarads, Ww, under Voyeur Style Cam Sites?

The interesting thing will be to see if Camarads puts the same restrictions on VoyeurHouse.com that they do on Camarads. 

I'll mention it to Admin and see what he wants to do.

• Like 1