New Site

Just now, Amy3 said:

That could be the case. For the sake of curiosity why don't you join and give us the info on the tokens. 😆

My first immediate reply would be  "Bollocks"  but then thats being rude lol.

I am only telling you what the FAQ's on the site say i know as much about it than you my dear....ie fuckall lol

Seriously though once you have joined you are then able to buy tokens to enable you to view the archives.............So they say in the FAQ's.

So my lovely Amy don't shoot the fucking messenger :biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Even though it's Camarads, there are 10 apt online and it's a legitimate voyeur cam site. I have a feeling that it will get about as much attention as Camarads though. Especially if they restrict caps. 

I sent a PM to Admin about it.  We'll see what Admin says on it.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well there appears to only be 74 videos in the archive so I guess a 1 month membership will get a person all of them according to your calculation. 

No not neccesarily depends on how much a token is worth for each viewing..............one viewing may cost you 10 tokens or what ever. Dunno babe but they sure won't be giving it away thats for sure.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, this new site https://voyeurhouse.com/live/alyssa-and-ryan/living-1 does not appear to be the one you are talking about. Or is it and the USA apts just haven't been added yet? Or maybe there is one apt already open in Miami operating clandestinely as Anthony and Gia on VHTV. Just how far down the rabbit hole does it go? ☺️

I couldn't get a single free cam to work. They all gave me this error.

"Sorry, but the camera is not online anymore. Please check other cameras!"

22 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I couldn't get a single free cam to work. They all gave me this error.

"Sorry, but the camera is not online anymore. Please check other cameras!"

I checked now all the houses and the cams (that access is free) are working

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What about my conspiracy theory that Gia and Anthony are actual being managed by Camarads unbeknownst to VHTV. Where can so talk about that? 😊

Make a New Topic but if it has to with any outside source other than VHTV then it would be discussed outside of the VHTV Topics.  Random Discussion would be the place.

• Like 2