Riley & Amelia

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

Who is rox?

Is she with someone right now?

It's Amelia's name, at least on camsites.

Also, it's Camarads we're talking about. I don't think there's a single individual who's featured on there that has all their marbles (if only based on history) 😅

5 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

It's Amelia's name, at least on camsites.

Also, it's Camarads we're talking about. I don't think there's a single individual who's featured on there that has all their marbles (if only based on history) 😅

Is the guy who fucking her, her boyfriend riley?

Edited by Kingbanks

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Is the guy who fucking her, her boyfriend riley?

I'd assume so, unless there was once a girl (or another dude) named Riley who lived with her but for the longest time it's always been these 2 together (with occasional guests around).

I only glance at Camarads for drama nowadays, since folks on there are crazy, so it's possible that I missed something though.

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

I'd assume so, unless there was once a girl (or another dude) named Riley who lived with her but for the longest time it's always been these 2 together (with occasional guests around).

I dont know how he looks I'm not familiar with these two 

• 1 month later...

They're taking a page of VHTV's book by changing the names 😂.

So if she's Riley, then who the hell is Amelia? I always assumed she was Amelia and the dude Riley since as far as I can remember, it's only really been these two living together. I don't recall ever seeing another girl living there other than the occasional guests who stayed for a few days.