Stacey & Kris

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Would say that are 99% of being indeed an lesbian apartment,lets hope that they are at least bi and that aren't jeka cam girls "meat".

Agree, 

I was hoping the two girls bring guys and fuck them. Similar to Anna+Ny or Misty+Sara concept. The concept woks much better than fixed couples like Violet and Jeff. 

29 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Agree, 

I was hoping the two girls bring guys and fuck them. Similar to Anna+Ny or Misty+Sara concept. The concept woks much better than fixed couples like Violet and Jeff. 

That's also my wish But Gess we won't get lucky.

27 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Yaaayyyy 👩‍❤️‍👩 😍 👍

Hehe i knew you would be happy Purple,the good thing is that are houses for all tastes,myself even if it's an lesbian place still will be watching from time to time.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe i knew you would be happy Purple,the good thing is that are houses for all tastes,myself even if it's an lesbian place still will be watching from time to time.

You're absolutely right amigo 😎  and that is very good indeed - for every one 👍

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Everything good my friend? Hope no damages done

No damages close by that I could see.  Just Torrential Rain where the Storm Basins couldn't take it away fast enough a lot of Thunder and Lightening causing the Power Outage.  I imagine there will be a few with Flooded Basements but that's common when such storms happen. 

Now the City will report tomorrow that this is caused from the effects of Climate Change even through these Storms have been happening for Centuries so they can stick their Climate Change Hoax up their you know what.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No damages close by that I could see.  Just Torrential Rain where the Storm Basins couldn't take it away fast enough a lot of Thunder and Lightening causing the Power Outage.  I imagine there will be a few with Flooded Basements but that's common when such storms happen. 

Now the City will report tomorrow that this is caused from the effects of Climate Change even through these Storms have been happening for Centuries so they can stick their Climate Change Hoax up their you know what.  :biggrin:

I am of your opinion.

• Upvote 1