Stacey & Kris

20 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i forgot to ask who is who. is the twitter guy right for a change?

Twiter guy/girl it's been telling that Kira,Ary,candy have big boobs etc so not sure what is his current level of sobriety😂.

• Like 2

Another apt with only girls... adios mi sono rotto le palle. Fanculo non ho più alcuna intenzione di pagare altri soldi per questa presa per il culo. Discriminazione verso i maschi e verso i gay uomini. Vergogna!!!!

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Mmm ... a la hora de escribir, no estoy convencida de que estas chicas sean lesbianas ... ciertamente no son una pareja como la que hemos visto en otros apartamentos.

1da7c7b87b0fb02db.jpg

Certainly, unless they sleep in the same bed has not appreciated any physical approach or gesture to understand that it is a couple.

10 hours ago, purplewrap said:

Hmmmm….at the time of writing, I'm not convinced these girls are lesbians...certainly not a couple like we've seen in a couple of other apartments.

1da7c7b87b0fb02db.jpg

In that pic she have that classic look of..texting to an boyfriend,colored friend...or girlfriend.And looking to the pic the girl don't seem an couple,thy are clearly separated.