Stacey & Kris

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Wow so much comments for just absolutely nothing 😂

Sorry my friend but you are absolutely wrong,westerday the girls did an 69 for at last one hour and today morning..mutual golden shower,this two rock!!well.............just kidding..you're absolutely right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Lo siento amigo pero estás absolutamente equivocado, ayer las chicas hicieron un 69 por lo menos una hora y hoy por la mañana ... ¡una ducha dorada de verdad, estas dos rocas! ... bueno ... es broma ..Estás absolutamente en lo correcto.

Jabbath is right but you and I are entertained with the enigma of the nuns

Just now, catalonia said:

Jabbath is right but you and I are entertained with the enigma of the nuns

Well if nuns don't start doing things pretty sure you,me and others will forget this place.After watching one shave...we seen them all.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Qué loco que ni siquiera estamos seguros de si ... ¿qué clase de casa es esta? Un lugar recto, lesbiana, bi ... solo se afeitan y escriben cosas.

They have been four days and among them there has not been the slightest approach, they have had female visitors and nothing has happened either, a kiss, a caress, a hug, absolutely nothing and lesbianism would rule it out.

9 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I think it's clear that lesbians are not.

In my country are hair removal operators, lesbians is something else.

But I have to admit, that it is not what I want to see but some enjoyment to look at.

• Upvote 1