Stacey & Kris

One thing happened, in a given moment of the party that was organized the two, the blonde girl received a video call and went to the kitchen to attend it, it could be seen that it was the image of a boy and the detail that she kissed the screen, therefore I deduce that it must be her boyfriend. In short, we have one more fact, one of them has a boyfriend!

1 hour ago, catalonia said:

One thing happened, in a given moment of the party that was organized the two, the blonde girl received a video call and went to the kitchen to attend it, it could be seen that it was the image of a boy and the detail that she kissed the screen, therefore I deduce that it must be her boyfriend. In short, we have one more fact, one of them has a boyfriend!

Maks sense,this two very clearly don't have any intimate relationship,they are just friends.Thats why nothing happens,just Talk and talk and usualy with crappy top view cam(they are a lot in balcony and kitchen)and those cams views are garbage.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Bueno, se va por el inodoro ... puede pasar algo en fin de semana ... bueno, todavía hay mañana, pero un poco comienza a sentir que el gerente fue jodido a lo grande por estos dos.

Or maybe Jeka fucked with them previously. In that case, I would not blame him

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Or maybe Jeka fucked with them previously. In that case, I would not blame him

Few doubts about that.But still..he still needs to make money with the place,and with this girls doing nothing not seing what's the point.