Stacey & Kris

Just now, ze81 said:

In that pic she have that classic look of..texting to an boyfriend,colored friend...or girlfriend.And looking to the pic the girl don't seem an couple,thy are clearly separated.

Agreed. The texting girl also has her dress on... so....🤣

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

In that pic she have that classic look of..texting to an boyfriend,colored friend...or girlfriend.And looking to the pic the girl don't seem an couple,thy are clearly separated.

I figured it out, they were texting each other so no one knows what their master plan is for global domination 😀

• Upvote 1

Just now, purplewrap said:

Agreed. The texting girl also has her dress on... so....🤣

Gess will be interesting to see next days,first i was basicaly convinced that was an lesbian couple but looking for some moments kinda starting to feel like the girls are just roommates.Well whatever it is one thing for sure..more pussies to enjoy😎.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I figured it out, they were texting each other so no one knows what their master plan is for global domination 😀

Fuckk now you made thinks even more confusing hehe,só maybe they are indeed  an couple..or not😅.

Just now, ze81 said:

Gess will be interesting to see next days,first i was basicaly convinced that was an lesbian couple but looking for some moments kinda starting to feel like the girls are just roommates.Well whatever it is one thing for sure..more pussies to enjoy😎.

Which is always a good thing 😄

Just now, ze81 said:

Fuckk now you made thinks even more confusing hehe,só maybe they are indeed  an couple..or not😅.

Yep the new way of love from youngsters is love and communication through texts. 😂

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

Yep the new way of love from youngsters is love and communication through texts. 😂

Dam we are getting old,in my time to make calls we had to put coins in phoneboot and ring the numberphone GIF.😆.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Dam we are getting old,in my time to make calls we had to put coins in phoneboot and ring the numberphone GIF.😆.

You are showing your age but I remember the same as a child putting coins in the drawer under the phone to reimburse parents. Or walking to the telephone box and pressings buttons A and B when instructed by the operator!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

You are showing your age but I remember the same as a child putting coins in the drawer under the phone to reimburse parents. Or walking to the telephone box and pressings buttons A and B when instructed by the operator!

Say what.."walking to the telephone box and pressing buttons A and B when instructed by the operator" dam in what century was tha😂t,Gess we all getting older hehe,Back in 90s I was an young teen and there was basicaly no smartphones at sight,only later in 90s those giant brick mobile phones apeared more and more.Dam time pass fast.