Stacey & Kris

Just now, catalonia said:

I would send them to spend an afternoon in Kira's apartment and her gang. Surely there they were ready

Hehe,or Whitney,cleo&Axel place..they fuck like rabbits there.This two don't do shitt regard sex so we don't even know if they are straight,lesbians,bi..nothinggggggg😆.

Hace 2 minutos, ze81 dijo:

Hehe, o Whitney, cleo y Axel Place ... se follan como conejos allí. Estos dos no se preocupan por el sexo, así que ni siquiera saben si hijo heterosexuales, lesbianas, bi ... nada hgggggg 😆 .

It is rumored that they have their boyfriends working on a petroleum platform in the Baltic and will not be back for another two months. LOL

• Upvote 1

I think we should start being very very worried...Seems jeka put the(awafull)cam girls apart and now started opening house with..Nuns!How he expects to make money without sex and just the ocasional shave it's beyound me.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I think we should start being very very worried...Seems jeka put the(awafull)cam girls apart and now started opening house with..Nuns!How he expects to make money without sex and just the ocasional shave it's beyound me.

Just ignore the house and when more people do it it will be gone quite soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1