Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Blonde girl in the loung can clearly hear sasha giving it to dasha...  :biggrin:

She knows very well what happens in this apartment. She knows the rules and she also "sells" her body in order to survive. It was a nice D & S session and she even licked his sperm and try deepthroat bj. But she must praticise more if she wants to do it as Masha.I liked also to see Dasha orgasm. Impressing!
It's pity that Sasha doesn't fuck Dasha ass. I think that he fuck Masha ass.

3 hours ago, novidades said:

She knows very well what happens in this apartment. She knows the rules and she also "sells" her body in order to survive. It was a nice D & S session and she even licked his sperm and try deepthroat bj. But she must praticise more if she wants to do it as Masha.I liked also to see Dasha orgasm. Impressing!
It's pity that Sasha doesn't fuck Dasha ass. I think that he fuck Masha ass.

Deepthroating is not such a big deal.  You either have the ability or you don't.   :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Giovanni845 said:

Was about to post that.Blondie has the music on or Sasha so they cant be heard having sex? 😛 

Indeed.. just wondering how long she will leave it to burst into the room mid-sex.."oops ..just looking for my phone charger.."..:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, Greasemonkey said:

that would be something to watch

Haha nice plot twist. In general it would be good if the blondie was invited to an orgy hell even a masturbation by her would be nice but as someone said here she's just a friend and that's all.