Intermission

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

they seemed like a nice couple. but does it really matter? the hook was that they spoke english. i guess they did. the apt seemed just like any other that had little activity. i'm struggling to say anything 1 way or the other. will vegas be different?

"Will Vegas be diferent",will be exactly the same thing,new house with lots of rooms without cams,an wrong house plan,the same fun couple,cams that are there to fit them and not the viewers,no friends,no parties,Online one week..offline..one month..no explanations at all from site sometimes.

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

My expectations are very low too but I am willing to give them a second chance in Vegas. Maybe they know more people there?

They are moving to vegas because business,i listen to th conversation some time ago,100% sure nothing will change(at best one or other better placed cam),no new friends nothings,it's just because business opurtunity,would bet 1000$ that will be an place with several rooms without cam and with exactly the same "movement",and that all cool things from Vegas..won't be in the place.

31 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I never heard them talk about anyone they know in Vegas.  Truth is, it doesn't matter where they live. All the cams are inside or are totally unrevealing outside. It's not the city they live in that's the problem.

Same,from the few conversations that I seen them having,no talk about friends nothing,indeed the problem isn't the city,Miami it's great,Vegas the same.I am totaly seing them acting exactly th same in Vegas,But Gess we will see who it's righ or not,people have to remember..they don't care about us..it's just an way they found to have some extra cash(exactly like c&j).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Same,from the few conversations that I seen them having,no talk about friends nothing,indeed the problem isn't the city,Miami it's great,Vegas the same.I am totaly seing them acting exactly th same in Vegas,But Gess we will see who it's righ or not,people have to remember..they don't care about us..it's just an way they found to have some extra cash(exactly like c&j).

Miami is great until the Snowbird Geriatric Brigade arrives for the Winter then it begins to smell like Urine at a Senior Citizens Country Line Dancing Competition.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Miami is great until the Snowbird Geriatric Brigade arrives for the Winter then it begins to smell like Urine at a Senior Citizens Country Line Dancing Competition.    :biggrin:

Fuckkk😂.But that still....looks funnier than Miami place,well.... minus the urine smell hehe.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Shocking I know, but what’s the point of hyping a city if the cams will show none of it. The only reason to tout a fancy place like Miami or Vegas would be if those tenants expoused the common mentality of those places. Sorry, but Gia and Anthony do not represent the common personality of Miami, much less Vegas, both places I’ve been to many times. They just don’t and so for them to push themselves off to VHTV like they do is a lie. VHTV got played! 

Makes no odds where the apartment is, if you have a big apartment with many hidey places and cams a mile away from the action (or lack of it) you  are destined for failure. After all we aren't on a world tour its what goes on within four walls which the subscribers pay for. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

My guess is that Gia "had" HOT SEXY girlfriends. I never heard them mention Vegas. Likely, the girlfriends used to live in Miami and Gia knew them and they are hoping to re-connect with them in Vegas for the sake of VHTV. Good luck with that!  From what I've seen it won't matter. Both of them are rather low energy people now who appear to be in a long term relationship that has stagnated. Until they break that cycle of normalcy, they will not be successful on VHTV. The English angle failed to be tested here because Gia's accent is not American and they barely ever talk to each other unless it's to ask each other simple questions like, what should we eat, did you wash your clothes, we need to clean the pool, want to go out to eat, stuff like that. They don't talk like lovers do!

...and as I've said before, being in Vegas doesn't changes a thing. The cams aren't going to be on the strip. You'll see nothing of Vegas!

From the business talk i listened him having(regard vegas and another city I don't remember)they moved to Vegas only and purely because business,not because more friends there...nothing.Will be exactly the same thing but in an diferent house(almost 100% that will have also an couple bedrooms without cams etc).

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

From the business talk i listened him having(regard vegas and another city I don't remember)they moved to Vegas only and purely because business,not because more friends there...nothing.Will be exactly the same thing but in an diferent house(almost 100% that will have also an couple bedrooms without cams etc).

I think you are being really optimistic with this, I am thinking at least half of the house will be hidden under a gray box.

• Upvote 1