Intermission

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@StnCld316 can move them to "offline" section again

Oh dear! Why? What lies are they telling VHTV now I have to wonder. More hype for nothing if you ask me. They might as well move to Wyoming and buy a Denny’s! 

• Upvote 1

So they were online for a few weeks, offline for most of July, online again for less than two weeks and now will be offline until the end of September?  What is the point? 

They haven't really given us much besides some vanilla sex, no friends, no parties, nothing.  Heck I don't even think I have ever seen anyone use the pool.  

Maybe Vegas will awaken something in them but I doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh dear! Why? What lies are they telling VHTV now I have to wonder. More hype for nothing if you ask me. They might as well move to Wyoming and buy a Denny’s! 

Isn't Dennys the guys with the great cheesecake? 

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

So they were online for a few weeks, offline for most of July, online again for less than two weeks and now will be offline until the end of September?  What is the point? 

They haven't really given us much besides some vanilla sex, no friends, no parties, nothing.  Heck I don't even think I have ever seen anyone use the pool.  

Maybe Vegas will awaken something in them but I doubt it.

When it is really Vegas and not Boulder City or something near Vegas 😉

This Intermission Topic has been created so the Original Apartment Topic does not get Decimated in the meantime until Gia & Anthony Return.

Once Gia & Anthony Return, a New Apartment Topic will be Created at that Time.

• Like 1

they seemed like a nice couple. but does it really matter? the hook was that they spoke english. i guess they did. the apt seemed just like any other that had little activity. i'm struggling to say anything 1 way or the other. will vegas be different?

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

they seemed like a nice couple. but does it really matter? the hook was that they spoke english. i guess they did. the apt seemed just like any other that had little activity. i'm struggling to say anything 1 way or the other. will vegas be different?

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, not on VH!