Intermission

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

BTW, that pic they posted is NOT in Las Vegas! 

@Voyeur House TV You are getting so played by these people! 

Hehe,this two are such big smartasses,always trying to be more smart than VH users,something in them feels fishy...hopeful VH will open their eyes also regard this two.Even if they open the new place in Vegas will still have lots of zones without cams and an very very incorrect house plan,that for some reason VH doesn't correct it..even being an lie(the house plan).

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I never moved such a long distance but can imagine there might be problems you did not see before. I will just wait and see. I won't judge them the way many people here do. 

That very wrong house plan should be an good way to take appointments about them...we never had such incorrect house plan,an giant house..with just one bedroom😂.Have no doubths if they return things will be the same,hope at least VH this time will be more honest and give us an correct house plan.Regard th time to move..unless they are moving to the opposite side of globe they were..no way would take months,to me they are and look smartasses.

• 3 weeks later...

What i believed that James tried to say, is that the photo doesn't have to be necessary from Vegas, especially since they say on that same tweet (from 30/09) that they will have house in Vegas only after 20/10. They choose just a random couple photo i guess

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What i believed that James tried to say, is that the photo doesn't have to be necessary from Vegas, especially since they say on that same tweet (from 30/09) that they will have house in Vegas only after 20/10. They choose just a random couple photo i guess

Yeah, that's it, thank you. I mean, the move takes time, and they have lots of private things to do besides moving. Let's just chill and don't push them. Hope we will be rewarded for this wait with great comeback from new place 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

...and surely they have been to Vegas before! Everybody has been to Vegas. Seems like they would post a pic of them Vegas. Ok, I'll shut up now. Have a good day everyone!!! Amy is very happy!!!! 😊

You're wrong because I know I haven't been to Vegas 😝

• Like 1