On 8/12/2018 at 1:48 AM, neoangel said:

hi there, i think was in this apartment in Study room,  i saw someone fuck on the ironing board in the last 24h can anyone post a video of it

Hmm never seen anyone do that in this apt. are you sure ? Do you remember who it was?

Il y a 17 heures, Fagen a dit :

Hmm never seen anyone do that in this apt. are you sure ? Do you remember who it was?

I remember seeing this too I'm sure it was Jasmin and Jim (before Kim and Kenny arrived - d'oh just realised both couples have same first initial after nearly typing Jasmin and Kim...#fakeswapnews !)

21 hours ago, Fagen said:

It was Jim and Jasmin. I saw it and it was most interesting. She was not on the ironing board too long and he lifted her up and was slamming her while holding her in his arms. She loved it. It was a few days ago.

Either this new couple is boring or they are not home enough, but I can say one thing about the girl Kim......I received 3 or 4 pictures of her with no top on and I have to say that she has some really pretty puffy nipples and boy howdy do I like a girl with puffy nipples!!

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Either this new couple is boring or they are not home enough, but I can say one thing about the girl Kim......I received 3 or 4 pictures of her with no top on and I have to say that she has some really pretty puffy nipples and boy howdy do I like a girl with puffy nipples!!

they are home more often Jasmin and jim 😁 

and she likes sucking dick 😉

• 2 months later...