B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic August to October

Watching these peeps tonight was too much fun. RLC is rocking it with this bunch. Way fun to watch and everyone is being goofy and crazy, I miss being

that young. I am not super old, but older than these troops. I always love it when one Apartment mixes with another. Great! Everyone looked like they had fun -

to them all - sexy as heck to the women and the men stayed fun and crazy but respectful.  Cheers from California USA - Wish I spoke Russian, but definitely have respect

for Russian people without a doubt. ❤️ I hope they drink their water before they sleep.

• Like 5

One thing is certain is that the C-store was open
Easy for you,Kim,the boss,manage bathroom,restroom,wardrobe room without cameras with maestria
Very impressive... :biggrin:

Aside Special tx 4 - 2 girls

4 B2 Dalia the "white" Angel & 4 B4 Karla "breathless" Demon

tx also F 4 the cordless joke...

i love to read that kind of things,it makes me happy,very happy,oh yeah

27 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Watching these peeps tonight was too much fun. RLC is rocking it with this bunch. Way fun to watch and everyone is being goofy and crazy, I miss being

that young. I am not super old, but older than these troops. I always love it when one Apartment mixes with another. Great! Everyone looked like they had fun -

to them all - sexy as heck to the women and the men stayed fun and crazy but respectful.  Cheers from California USA - Wish I spoke Russian, but definitely have respect

for Russian people without a doubt. ❤️ I hope they drink their water before they sleep.

Agreed. Fun night, thanks to all, that was interesting to watch:biggrin: Party where people are just themselves is swesome.

• Like 2

I have got to ADD one thing. Their music - same with all of the other Apartments, I don't know if I am the only one that does this but I get so much great music from them all. Even with the massage woman (Masha/dasha/sasha) I got a few tracks for relaxing  and they play a wide range as well. Also with Jane and Dick I get really cool smooth beats and flowing shit as well. From Nina and Kira I get more harder edged things , more soulful music that has a lot to say and with Martina and Alberto I get really cool wide range especially when they had that one woman playing music with them on the keyboard. I can't be the only one noticing the great music here with all of the apartments, can I? ❤️ My Shazam works overtime when I watch RLC ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1