B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #2 / September

I'm predicting something happening between the 3 of them.  I was told there was constant flirting throughout the morning or whenever it was they got up and started moving around.  I was also told and read about the night that the two girls, one on each side of him, watching a movie in Aria's room.  Somethings going to happen and after what happened last night in R2, it wouldn't surprise me.  RLC knows how to throw a curve ball, that's for sure!

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

BTW  Alexa awake again 😉 

he was talking in English on the phone with a boy, and I heard that morning domai goes to the airport, but I do not know what, you know when she should leave?

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm predicting something happening between the 3 of them.  I was told there was constant flirting throughout the morning or whenever it was they got up and started moving around.  I was also told and read about the night that the two girls, one on each side of him, watching a movie in Aria's room.  Somethings going to happen and after what happened last night in R2, it wouldn't surprise me.  RLC knows how to throw a curve ball, that's for sure!

Image result for psst-=i was told gif

He wants to tell you something 😏

16 minutes ago, Mauri said:

he was talking in English on the phone with a boy, and I heard that morning domai goes to the airport, but I do not know what, you know when she should leave?

Domal? Amina is leaving in two days 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Mr Aria  went in to the kitchen, He shouted at her soup boiled heavily 
they were together for a few minutes in the kitchen. He should have a cup of tea, but he thinks all the cups smelled strange. Ksusha laughed at him ..;)

The guy speaks english with the girls? I thought he was speaking Russian, I must pay better attention I guess. But then again the audio from these cams are not always the best.