B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #2 / September

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Exactly......whomever is paying for RLC gets exactly what they deserve just like I said.  If you continue to pay a monthly fee to RLC which is a pompous ass ran company by a bunch of people that are greedy and don't give two shits about you, you get what you deserve!  I'm done with this argument, I've said my ï»żpiece and how I feel and I will now just sit back and catch all the flacï»żk that I don't deserve for having my own thoughts and opinions.  Let's make this forum great again 🙂

Untill when ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I can agree to one thing @HarleyFatboy. Some here need to stop defending and excusing everything, just as much as some here need to stop hating and insulting everything

You must not follow my posts that well.  I give kudos where kudos are due.  The problem is that there just aren't that many kudos to give out anymore where it pertains to RLC and it's tenants.  The apartments are constantly left with nobody in them damn near on a daily basis and their (RLC & tenants) priorities are in the wrong place!

Hell of discussion again , but it is not needed on this thread, everyone is entitled to opinion of either RLC or girls in this apartment.

I would like to calmly remind everyone that there are rules for posting in this thread and they are to pertain to B-2 or to RLC.

I also know that everyone who has chimed in the above posts knows these rules quite well.

I would suggest keeping your insults of other posters opinion's and poster's to yourself, and just state your reasons for the disagreement with the posters opinion and then open that reasoning up for discussion among all those who choose to respond.

Thanks for your attention !!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't!...regardless of what Harley believes...

No, I know you don't always do that Naga! I do! You are a nice, honest and polite guy Naga, a good person, I really like you! But sometimes, like today, the comments like "they're not obligated to do anything", and "they must do what they're comfortable with", can be abit frustrating to read, it's abit out of place, as you basicly say hiding is OK, and that we should be happy with it! Not saying that is how you mean it, but that is how it is easily taken.

• Like 1

the situation in B2 strangely reminds me that we could live    with two other girls who spent most of their time outdoors to participate in orgies than worrying about the fate of the RLC subscribers who paid for that time there to watch an empty apartment and it is still one of his daughters who would kiss with Alex and her girlfriends in the swingers club

when I think that many people are willing to do anything to defend those girls who do not give a fuck for anyone

there 'really comical in this forum

all good scam

• Like 2