VHTV Store

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

From here i don't know.. but today

It's strange. Most of all gifts have Zack (cologne, absinthe/beer/martini, pizza) and Otto and Lola (anal stimulant, pizza, alcohol).

Clair&Patrik (I do not remember food and alcohol or only alcohol) and Dana&Chris have gifts.

But. Clara still nothing.:confused::sad: Mira and Henry - have the biggest business twitter (except for VH and webcam stars). Have accounts in Store with an interesting gifts (3kg of Nutella:biggrin:). And nothing too.:confused::sad:

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2018 at 7:07 AM, Amy3 said:

How is tipping and buying a tenant a $1000 phone different? Do you really think people will buy gifts and expect nothing in return? 

When a normal buy a gift for someone I never expect anything back. Normally a thank-you makes me pretty happy.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 6:46 AM, Amy3 said:

....and you said it would never happen. How many pillars of voyeurism must fall before they finally change the name? It’s like a vegan restaurant that sells beef hamburgers at this point don’t ya think? Are there any limits? No need to answer, I already know the answer. 

Amy, I understand reading your posts for a long time I do understand your need for the perfect voyeur site. But in the commercial world, you need to make money and keep stepping up creating new ways to get your customer's into acting with your product. This is the problem with voyeur sites, do you have a perfect voyeur site you could point me too? I would be grateful.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wish I could see the correspondence they are going to get from some nutjob who is going to complain because the panties weren't worn 24/7 for 3 days straight. 

Do the panties have to be worn at all times? 

of course.. and tenants can't shower.. to get all the intense smell of the owner  😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Indeed! No showering for 3 days and the panties must be worn at all times. 

I think the tenant should also have to visibly sign and date the panties as they are being placed in the shipping box so the customer can be certain they aren't getting panties that gargamel wore. 

gravity falls laughing GIF

• Like 1