VHTV Store

8 minutes ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

While I agree that Money is the universal sign of love, I think maybe the thought is that a gift would feel more personal? I.E. if you use my example above with Lexy and a French Maid outfit you can think to yourself "Oh yeah I bought her that" every time she wears it. 

That's exactly the attitude we would like you to feel. The store is a tool for viewers and participants to share something private between each other. Intimate, fully secure, and private. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

What's the point? If you like somebody, who runs webcam shows, you can tip them there. Here at VHTV it won't go further than donation, which is private matter of viewer and participant

I’d say buying a tenant a $1000 phone for example, denotes some form of quid pro quo. I won’t give you too much of a hard time here cause I get what you’re doing, but there are pitfalls that you may not have considered that could undermine the premise of voyeurism. My best guess is that the store will flop unless the buyer can expect some form of visible display of their gift on the cams. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I’d say buying a tenant a $1000 phone for example, denotes some form of quid pro quo. I won’t give you too much of a hard time here cause I get what you’re doing, but there are pitfalls that you may not have considered that could undermine the premise of voyeurism. My best guess is that the store will flop unless the buyer can expect some form of visible display of their gift on the cams. 

There's only one way to know it for sure, so let's say how it goes. 

I get what you're saying, i can agree to that too.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can I buy ex-tenants stuff too? I know someone who could use a new phone! 😁

Well, we won't be able to deliver it to them, unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can viewers buy stuff for guests or just current tenants?

You can buy stuff for guests. As it's impossible to keep the list of guests up-to-date, you can select the host of apartment and let us know about the person you want it to be delivered in private note for the product you buy. We will sort it out. 

• Like 1

Morning friends. I think the shop can be a pretty cool thing for example a birthday present or something like that. Or just buying some funny or crazy things. I miss some more sexy clothes: Miniskirts, sexy dresses and most important crop tops  😉

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Morning friends. I think the shop can be a pretty cool thing for example a birthday present or something like that. Or just buying some funny or crazy things. I miss some more sexy clothes: Miniskirts, sexy dresses and most important crop tops  😉

You are forgetting more like Lexy's vest.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

....and you said it would never happen. How many pillars of voyeurism must fall before they finally change the name? It’s like a vegan restaurant that sells beef hamburgers at this point don’t ya think? Are there any limits? No need to answer, I already know the answer. 

I said tipping will never happen. This is different. As I said in the other topic I do not plan yet to buy something. But I wont deny when I did it. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How is tipping and buying a tenant a $1000 phone different? Do you really think people will buy gifts and expect nothing in return? 

Well I make gifts to make a person happy. And I am happy when he or she is happy. 💖 Personally I enjoy more making gifts than receiving them.