Scarlet & Garry

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I already can see this house with witney doing 150 lifeless blowjobs a day,Seems house it's more for Ben and her than for the new couple.At least we have other new houses that opened.But an place from z&t we can't expect much at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Well my hopes for this couple are gone,guests are Ben and witney lol.Who much time will take to lifeless Witney to move in.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

👎🤦‍♂️

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whitney is a nomad. She never will get an own place 🤪

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly I already can see this house with witney doing 150 lifeless blowjobs a day,Seems house it's more for Ben and her than for the new couple.At least we have other new houses that opened.But an place from z&t we can't expect much at all.

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Horrible cam quality in bedroom and livingroom. Made a ticket.

sorry guys but,  your comments about Whitney call to mind those two characters 🤣

whatever-it-is-were-against-it.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

😂,well still better than watch witney 1059 blowjob.

So if you were to choose would it be this apartment or Stacey & Kris? Asbad as you keep making either Whitney or Zoi & Tim out to be at least IMO they are miles ahead of the S&K.😋

• Like 1

Just now, Just In said:

So if you were to choose would it be this apartment or Stacey & Kris? Asbad as you keep making either Whitney or Zoi & Tim out to be at least IMO they are miles ahead of the S&K.😋

Funny that I was  just tiking in that,as crazy as it looks like i would prefer the old girls in and even th dj,seems this place now it's..new couple(that sleeps in kitchen),Ben and withney in bedroom.Its another pkace that could had been relatively fresh and interesting but someone preferred to put old residents in the place.At This point......bring the dam DJ.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Funny that I was  just tiking in that,as crazy as it looks like i would prefer the old girls in and even th dj,seems this place now it's..new couple(that sleeps in kitchen),Ben and withney in bedroom.Its another pkace that could had been relatively fresh and interesting but someone preferred to put old residents in the place.At This point......bring the dam DJ.

I wasn't referring to the last participants Stacey & Bridgette, I was referring about Jeka's 2nd attempt at whatevers.