Scarlet & Garry

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, WatcherCC said:

Did you see how Red got off being tied up the other day?

Oh yeah. They had the vibrator on her clit forever though. I’m surprised it didn’t fall off. Lol!!!

4 minutes ago, At7 said:

Oh yeah. They had the vibrator on her clit forever though. I’m surprised it didn’t fall off. Lol!!!

It did fall off, That's why she got the next day off. 😜

I thought it was hot as fuck, if only they could have replaced the Russian mobster and the circus master with the other two circus girls. What did you think?

31 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

It did fall off, That's why she got the next day off. 😜

I thought it was hot as fuck, if only they could have replaced the Russian mobster and the circus master with the other two circus girls. What did you think?

I don’t sub to VH and won’t unless they bring in better looking men lol! Frankly, I find the posts on here to be way more entertaining than the actual apartments lol! But, from what I could see, it was pretty hot. I also agree it would have been better without the bald mobster guy. I think Garry is good looking, though he doesn’t seem to be much in bed. Too much time with the vibrator though, and not enough fucking. Though I guess they did that because they would have cum too fast with her hahaha. But I would like to see an actual orgy with Garry and the circus girls  

• Like 3