B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If Lorraine screams like that just by have her thighs licked, I don't wanna know what it sounds like when she has her pussy licked ... Please call 911 !!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

How many of you are laughing your asses off right about now, I can tell by your posts and the blurry thumbnails, that they are again playing all the members for suckers. No real passion, no real intense desire, just a show for you, I hope you all are foolish enough to by into this BS.

This is why I quit RLC and their BS Barcelona Bordello's, the girls have way more fun and realism outside the apartments and live what is real, than what they allow the online voyeur to see

Talk about disrespectful. Thanks goodness for VHTV where what you see is what you get.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How many of you are laughing your asses off right about now, I can tell by your posts and the blurry thumbnails, that they are again playing all the members for suckers. No real passion, no real intense desire, just a show for you, I hope you all are foolish enough to by into this BS.

This is why I quit RLC and their BS Barcelona Bordello's, the girls have way more fun and realism outside the apartments and live what is real, than what they allow the online voyeur to see

Talk about disrespectful. Thanks goodness for VHTV where what you see is what you get.

If RLC ever got serious and got with the program they'd figure they would be better off going back to Couples that show what the meaning of Real Life actuallyย is and send all these girls packing back to the Ukraine & Russia.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Loraine licking something off Ellys stomach. Show has begun.

now every night there is this show demented, strength, RLC continues like this

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Immer wieder diese "Predigten", "RLC ist Schlecht"
Immer wieder diese inhaltslosen Drohungen "Ich kรผndige mein ABO".
Die Leite, die am meisten รผber RLC meckern, sind die Gleichen, die ihr ABO schnellst mรถglichst nach Ablauf erneuern.
Barcelona ist eben Barcelona, ich mag auch nicht alles was da lรคuft, egal, mir gefallen aber die Mehrzahl der Mรคdchen.
Ich habe RLC NUR wegen Barcelona, die Dauerficker in den anderen "Wohnungen" sind nicht mein Interesse.
Ein bessere Zusammenstellung und ggf ein Mรคdchen was die Truppe in Gang bringt, eben ein "Profi" im Anheizen fehlt seit einiger Zeit in beiden Wohnungen.