(Video Content No Longer Available)

MERCI NATH75

mais le fichier n'existe plus !

Non, c'est toujours OK

en copiant e bon lien sans espace entre 59 et a0f

It's still OK for dowloading

1 hour ago, beaf said:

visiblement fonctionne pas

Download is OK for me. Dont forget to copy the link, add the ending a0f (a zero f) without blank and anything is perfect. Thank to Nath75.

Yeah, it works. It's a little touchy though - for some reason I couldn't copy the whole line, paste it into the address bar, and then delete the space. Instead, I had to right-click then copy the link, then manually type in "a" "0" "f".

It's a self-extracting 7zip file, and while it seems to be safe I wouldn't blame anyone here for not wanting to run a strange executable. So instead you can just extract it yourself if you want - use the 7zip utility if you're in Windows, or the 7z command in Linux (probably same for Mac).

Thanks to Nath for the upload.

• Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:30 AM, seldom said:

Yeah, it works. It's a little touchy though - for some reason I couldn't copy the whole line, paste it into the address bar, and then delete the space. Instead, I had to right-click then copy the link, then manually type in "a" "0" "f".

It's a self-extracting 7zip file, and while it seems to be safe I wouldn't blame anyone here for not wanting to run a strange executable. So instead you can just extract it yourself if you want - use the 7zip utility if you're in Windows, or the 7z command in Linux (probably same for Mac).

Thanks to Nath for the upload.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:09 AM, henriPas said:

Moi, ça marche !!!

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, Yalche said:

Non, c'est toujours OK

en copiant e bon lien sans espace entre 59 et a0f

It's still OK for dowloading

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, beaf said:

MERCI NATH75

mais le fichier n'existe plus !

Merci, et important: ATTENTION AU QUOTE, LE LIEN EST GENRERER AUTOMATIQUEMENT. SUPRIMER LE AU BESOIN.

1 clic sur un lien est il sera supprimer de l'hébergeur via la traçabilité vers Camcaps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, and important: BEWARE OF QUOTE, THE LINK IS GENRERING AUTOMATICALLY. SUPRESS IT AS NECESSARY.

1 click on a link is it will be removed from the host via traceability to Camcaps.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:19 AM, just man said:

Jane & Dick..starting day with..a sex task.. everybody  be enjoying the trip...😉.😉

can somebody reupload this video pls?  🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for that. Supplying one simple link to right click for the benefit of non-techies like me whose eyes glaze over the moment complex instructions are delivered!

I'm sure there's a valid, security-related reason why only some are able to post links in this simplified way. Or maybe techies like to retain the technical high ground and look down on disdain with those who can't make head nor tail of all the technical stuff.....t'was a time when user-friendly was not seen a term of dismissiveness. 

• Like 1