Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content

Hi @nath75 Sorry to tell you...but you need to ignore the idiots who do not know their right from their left. I have used C&P on several PC's, laptops and pads. Ubunto, Mac, Windows 7 pro, windows 10 and I have to say that your links work on every single one....NO Problems. And BTW... you are not dealing with children... children know how to use a PC..:biggrin:

Keep up the good work....the majority of us appreciate it.   

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, nath75 said:

useless teenager attacks again 😅.
Take computer lessons or check your material.
conversation close for me, I speak with children.

And please, delete the link 😁

Thanks for posting all the videos. They do look excellent.

I don't understand the instructions, but that's my own fault for not being computer literate. I have no idea what 'delete the link' means, for instance. Or what exactly to copy and paste as I'm too old to learn new tricks! Thanks for trying anyway. I will just look at other stuff posted that's easy for me to access like myairwhatever!

Don't let the old folks stop you doing your good work. I'm sure most on here are much more competent than I am with the current technology and its terminology!

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Hi @nath75 Sorry to tell you...but you need to ignore the idiots who do not know their right from their left. I have used C&P on several PC's, laptops and pads. Ubunto, Mac, Windows 7 pro, windows 10 and I have to say that your links work on every single one....NO Problems. And BTW... you are not dealing with children... children know how to use a PC..:biggrin:

Keep up the good work....the majority of us appreciate it.   

Not everyone uses the same programs there are many different AV Programs and Browsers and blocking software's that produce a different effect for individual Members..

So instead of criticizing one another over who is right and who is wrong we try to be one happy family and all try to get along in an orderly fashion as best as possible.

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:28 PM, nath75 said:

-anonymous file name.

-use copy/paste, please DON'T QUOTE WITH DIRECT LINK.

-VIDEO MP4 ARCHIVE WITH PASS IN RAR

Password always: RLC

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

500 done, goog job guy 😁

h4qw.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, maniam said:

Once again, if anybody have this collection...please share with me idle put link here or PM directly. I will do re-upload job if i get tat file...thanks an advance. Also you Nath75, thanks for all your kind share file...very hard work and I really appreciate it. Thanks bro.

leave me a little time, I'll try next week.
everyone is very busy.😋

2 minutes ago, nath75 said:

everyone is very busy.😋

Thanks....glad to hear that. Yup you are right, everyone is to busy .......busy to download lol....🤣

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:18 PM, maniam said:

Once again, if anybody have this collection...please share with me idle put link here or PM directly. I will do re-upload job if i get tat file...thanks an advance. Also you Nath75, thanks for all your kind share file...very hard work and I really appreciate it. Thanks bro.

User: Stop fap, keep blood for the brain and read seriously.

I test durability https://nofile.io with anonymous file name crypted.

-use copy/paste, please DON'T QUOTE WITH DIRECT LINK (careful is auto), or delete link in your quote.

optional: like 

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, nath75 said:

-anonymous file name.

-use copy/paste, please DON'T QUOTE WITH DIRECT LINK.

the power of DL SIMPLE. with Jdownloader2
auto linkgrabber, by paste and/or drop.
recording password list
auto download
auto unrar
Fap ^^

(Video Content No Longer Available)

• Like 5

On 6/3/2018 at 8:36 PM, nath75 said:

everyone is very busy.😋

Thanks a lot nath75 for your sharing video...a lot love given. Thanks for your hardworking especially trying any new uploader for keep file for long time to access. Once again i said thanks to you.

• Like 1