Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Well that's good to know. Lexy and Pete don't normally hang out with assholes so I was assuming he was just a bit buzzed. You know that level where you're still functional but at the same time you think everything you're doing is hilarious? I assumed that was where he was.

He seems to have calmed down quite a bit now that Laurie is curled up with her hand down dudes pants on the couch lol.

He's back on Laurie 😂

Drew manipulates people and organizes  sessions of alcohol shoots  to  inebriate  people So he can play   the manager  of the party.He don't care  if girls are comfy  with that.

He is not  surely a good boy  ( see how he manipulated Bree   and how he break with her )

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Drew manipulates people and organizes  sessions of alcohol shoots  to  inebriate  people So he can play   the manager  of the party.He don't care  if girls are comfy  with that.

He is not  surely a good boy  ( see how he manipulated Bree   and how he break with her )

100% OK

10 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

i agree.. i don't like Drew, something say me the same, now he's trying with Laurie... 

Just to defend Drew a little from something I said earlier. Laurie has been intentionally fucking with him all night. She keeps making sure she's in his line of sight when she bends over or is sitting on that ball with her legs spread. Earlier she was on the couch with her hand down the other guys pants and she kept looking over and smiling at him.

That's a recipe for disaster. Someones going to break.