Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

6 minutes ago, broxman said:

I see Candy is being her usual funloving happy self! She really is an anti social bitch, sitting in a corner all by herself on a computer and not interacting. I used to feel sorry for Dean, but this was his perfect opportunity, now that they are no longer in the project, to dump the bitch, but for some reason he is still with her. More fool him.

Not to defend Candy or anything as I really don't know her personality well enough. But it was clearly stated early on that this wasn't a social visit. She and Dean are just crashing with L&P to find an apt. this week. Most of the arguments that Dean and Candy are having is because Dean wants to hang out and drink with L&P and she wants to keep plugging away looking at apt's and stuff. Its one of the reasons she's been glued to her Laptop as she's searching apartments online.

Now having said all that I agree she could thaw out a little bit and at least have a drink. She's been nice enough to everyone but I think she's got her head down and really trying to get their living situation under control whereas Dean is flying by the seat of his pants and it's frustrating her.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DARKJOKER666 said:

Not to defend Candy or anything as I really don't know her personality well enough. But it was clearly stated early on that this wasn't a social visit. She and Dean are just crashing with L&P to find an apt. this week. Most of the arguments that Dean and Candy are having is because Dean wants to hang out and drink with L&P and she wants to keep plugging away looking at apt's and stuff. Its one of the reasons she's been glued to her Laptop as she's searching apartments online.

Now having said all that I agree she could thaw out a little bit and at least have a drink. She's been nice enough to everyone but I think she's got her head down and really trying to get their living situation under control whereas Dean is flying by the seat of his pants and it's frustrating her.

I would agree with you if she didn't do it in her own apartment. I remember one night they had guests over and she sat in the toilet on her phone. She is anti social, and a total misery. She ruined most of the swinging parties with her unstable ways.