Sina & Jules (2018)

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And again Jules isn't there.. how surprising lool  for sure another coincidence

Swing couple only with sina 🤣🤣🤣

No another coincidence.

1) Darcie - would not interfere with night marathon. On the contrary, it would make evening even more epic and profitable for Darcie and Stifler. For Alisa and that guy, there is no difference.

2) Here - Jules wrote above. They meet not only as couple vs couple, but as only girl/guy too. This couple wants FFM. Jules not needed this evening and he spends it with Alan.🤓

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

No another coincidence.

1) Darcie - would not interfere with night marathon. On the contrary, it would make evening even more epic and profitable for Darcie and Stifler. For Alisa and that guy, there is no difference.

2) Here - Jules wrote above. They meet not only as couple vs couple, but as only girl/guy too. This couple wants FFM. Jules not needed this evening and he spends it with Alan.🤓

Maybe it's my mistake thinking that a swing couple implies doing it with couples...  when did they had couple vs couple???  The last three couples was only to work with sina (no idea why loool)

31 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe it's my mistake thinking that a swing couple implies doing it with couples...  when did they had couple vs couple???  The last three couples was only to work with sina (no idea why loool)

We found one, but they don't wanna play here.  Besides he is a Master with two slaves, looks really nice, but.. 

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

People who boost themselves as a master are always pathetic and weak on the inside and the people who subject themselves to these people are usually damaged souls who are being exploited. It's anything but nice! Rather, very ugly and sad. 

Hmm. They seems so normal and lovely. He is 30+ old, she is 19 and 23.  They really love each other.  I don't know how to explain it, but it's looks so beautiful.  Their burning eyes with desire and feeling touch.  Man is old and experienced, and sometimes handsome.