Jump to content
rino2000

Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content

Recommended Posts

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, perilu355 said:

това е анален секс

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

Thanks,Perilu,it is very good anal sex!Wink to henriPas-finally real anal sex!:wink:Excellent!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, redfan said:

Thanks,Perilu,it is very good anal sex!Wink to henriPas-finally real anal sex!:wink:Excellent!

10q too...Perilu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only this post, but ALL that have expired links, are completely fucking USELESS. What is the fucking point of posting shit, if expires? What a fucking waste of time. No wonder this whole world goes to shit. Pathetic! Mediocrity at its best. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, doctor_housky said:

Not only this post, but ALL that have expired links, are completely fucking USELESS. What is the fucking point of posting shit, if expires? What a fucking waste of time. No wonder this whole world goes to shit. Pathetic! Mediocrity at its best. 

They are on third Party Hosts so they either get DMCA Takedown Orders for their Removal or the Time Limit has Expired.  Mab.to only keeps Videos on their Site for 3 Days then they are Automatically removed from their Servers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 20 heures, doctor_housky a dit :

Not only this post, but ALL that have expired links, are completely fucking USELESS. What is the fucking point of posting shit, if expires? What a fucking waste of time. No wonder this whole world goes to shit. Pathetic! Mediocrity at its best. 

You've got to keep up with the game if you want to avoid disappointment. Keeping tabs on the discussion boards for new content every 3 days as a mininum isn't so hard to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, doctor_housky said:

Not only this post, but ALL that have expired links, are completely fucking USELESS. What is the fucking point of posting shit, if expires? What a fucking waste of time. No wonder this whole world goes to shit. Pathetic! Mediocrity at its best. 

First try to post a link to a vid and keep the link working for 10 days. Then you'll be able to criticise.

Of course it must be on a real server, not on your shared drive with slow upload connection which would made download vers slow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fidster said:

You've got to keep up with the game if you want to avoid disappointment. Keeping tabs on the discussion boards for new content every 3 days as a mininum isn't so hard to do.

Damn it, Jim! I'm a doctor, not a lawyer! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Faze Me said:

First try to post a link to a vid and keep the link working for 10 days. Then you'll be able to criticise.

Of course it must be on a real server, not on your shared drive with slow upload connection which would made download vers slow

I have as provider Horizon CHAOS, with 972.000 teraflops per second upload and unknown parsecs per light year download. Can you see that I do not have an instrumental problem? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They are on third Party Hosts so they either get DMCA Takedown Orders for their Removal or the Time Limit has Expired.  Mab.to only keeps Videos on their Site for 3 Days then they are Automatically removed from their Servers. 

True, Stone Cold! However, there is a perfectly good server right here. Why not use it? Beat my logic with a bat and spank me sideways if not right! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

True, Stone Cold! However, there is a perfectly good server right here. Why not use it? Beat my logic with a bat and spank me sideways if not right! 

Members that are Premium are the only ones that have the use of Posting on the Cam Caps Servers. Members that are not Premium don't have that Function available to them.

We don't allow the use of Attachments in RLC Open Boards because of DMCA Takedown Orders. Let the Third Party Hosts take the heat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Members that are Premium are the only ones that have the use of Posting on the Cam Caps Servers. Members that are not Premium don't have that Function available to them.

We don't allow the use of Attachments in RLC Open Boards because of DMCA Takedown Orders. Let the Third Party Hosts take the heat.

Aha! So, If I create a super duper secret super server with 512KB super encryption (think D.W. on steroids), do you think that we can accomplish something legendary? 

Because two things will happen here: 1. From all the things I'd lost, I'll miss my mind the most. 2. There is a war inside my head. If I'd stop thinking, I'd be dead. 

I'd like to avoid both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, doctor_housky said:

Not only this post, but ALL that have expired links, are completely fucking USELESS. What is the fucking point of posting shit, if expires? What a fucking waste of time. No wonder this whole world goes to shit. Pathetic! Mediocrity at its best. 

Says the guy who's mad that he doesn't get to the links in time. Not our fault you're late and slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, doctor_housky said:

Aha! . . .

Because two things will happen here: 1. From all the things I'd lost, I'll miss my mind the most. 2. There is a war inside my head. If I'd stop thinking, I'd be dead. 

I'd like to avoid both. 

You're doing well, although this is a video forum. Therefore, I shall lead you to the Wonderful Wizard of CamCaps via the miracle of linking for your further training, Grasshopper. So we're off to see the wizard...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

 

 

Bha! Ha! Same shit, but much more interesting ... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×