R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread August/October 2018

5 minutes ago, Calle said:

We can imagine - they went somewhere upstairs as is typical in this apartment, and Sam had only a towel around her.

Shiiiii..don't say those things.This is real life,were they run off cams to apartment upstairs to do the good stuff..and it's this place that is mostly in top previews positions..that says a lot how the site become.

• Like 2

They will always be defended no matter what happens..bet will make an year And Angie still didn't had sex on cams..and some will say..she needs more time..just like all this visits to upstairs(a lot of times with few clothes or even in robe..)will be defended with..they just go there to smoke etc,even tought sometimes they even take champagne bottles etc.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They will always be defended no matter what happens..bet will make an year And Angie still didn't had sex on cams..and some will say..she needs more time..just like all this visits to upstairs(a lot of times with few clothes or even in robe..)will be defended with..they just go there to smoke etc,even tought sometimes they even take champagne bottles etc.

Sucking isn't a part of sex for you?

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Sucking isn't a part of sex for you?

I meant full sex intercourse on cams..and not high as hell also...that would be nice.Maybe she will do it when it makes an year to celebrate😅.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I meant full sex intercourse on cams..and not high as hell also...that would be nice.Maybe she will do it when it makes an year to celebrate😅.

Didn´t you see when Angie and Sam had threesome with a guy who fingered both of them at the same time and both Angie and Sam gave him oral sex, especially Sam sucked him furiously. I guess the girls where under drugs, they did not seem to enjoy very much, that was just a piece-of-a-cake for them. No orgasms for any of them. Then all of sudden Sam and the guy left, probably upstairs.