R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread August/October 2018

il y a 3 minutes, zzakary a dit :

exactly,but D, RLC's A-holes have erased that sex sequence,but for another reason than kids presence... :biggrin:

RLC's A-holes used this pretext to cut this particular sequence

I'm pretty sure nothing gets fully deleted as the time with Taya and Will footage for the last few days suddently made a reappearance back into replay after been removed.

@ed2

Oh yes, small important detail, babyboy, kids during the whole period when RLC was live, never crossed the threshold of the door leading to the bedrooms of the girls (cam 9)

Kids appear at 2.32 pm apt time in LR

Little  duck and guy(fucking couple in sam's bedroom) at 14.35 pm apt time exit of sam's bedroom and enter in the LR 

Live cut at 2.42.04 pm apt time while everyone is sitting in the LR couch including kids 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_13?ts=1538298303&from=share      (Here is a clue to why the sex scene between these two was shamefully cut from the RLC replay by these RLC-s A-holes, and I repeat, it has nothing to do with the intrusion of the kids)

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_1?ts=1538305392&from=share      OTHER STRANGE THING ONLY THIS CAM IS AVAILABLE ON RLC REPLAY AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME THEN ALL OTHERS CAM ARE OFF

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/27_1?ts=1538306169&from=share       look at the 3 green dots on samantha's bedroom menu indicate that these 2 are in the bedroom and begin the sex sequence cut off by these RLC's A-holes(only cam 1 is available,strange isnt it...)

10 hours ago, zzakary said:

@ed2

Do you have any idea why RLC-s A-holes cut the guests fuck sequence on RLC repaly in samantha's bedroom?

BTW tx my AutoFTcam Rec,nice idea this button RLC's A-holes(better than RLC Replay it seems)... :biggrin:

Aside

Funny to watch these 2 blonds kids(1 boy 1 girl 8-10 years-it seems big "army"duck is the mother) running all over R2 apt and touch all the stuff with Georges Michael title "jesus to a child" in the background,this is the first time i catch kids on my RLC files,maybe the cake on the coffe table is for that... :biggrin:

The Tenants will likely get a Stern Warning from RLC. Then whoever brought their Rug Rats will likely catch Hell from the Tenants. 

RLC is to be notified in advance of any presence of Children so the Feeds can be dropped before they even enter the Apartment.

It's a simple rule to follow.

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Tenants will likely get a Stern Warning from RLC. Then whoever brought their Rug Rats will likely catch Hell from the Tenants. 

RLC is to be notified in advance of any presence of Children so the Feeds can be dropped before they even enter the Apartment.

It's a simple rule to follow.

About 15 mn 14.27 to 14.42 pm apt time 4 these 2 blonds kids live in RLC Hall-LR-Bathroom

It's incredible to take so much time to cut the flow

For me RLC's A-holes are even more at fault than locals, besides they are always limits with the rules, boomerang effect

This is very surprising to see kids running all over the R2 place,that was missing in my videotheque... 

Not anymore... :biggrin:

• Like 1