R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread August/October 2018

Bonjour tous le monde ,   ça y est les invités ont finis leur partie dans la chambre de Samantha , bravo RLC !!!!!    . Trois maitenances en 2 jours , maintenant on regarde les meubles de l'appartement de Samantha , génial on paye abonnement prénium pour voir ce que RLC veut nous montrer 

• Like 1

@ed2

Do you have any idea why RLC-s A-holes cut the guests fuck sequence on RLC repaly in samantha's bedroom?

BTW tx my AutoFTcam Rec,nice idea this button RLC's A-holes(better than RLC Replay it seems)... :biggrin:

Aside

Funny to watch these 2 blonds kids(1 boy 1 girl 8-10 years-it seems big "army"duck is the mother) running all over R2 apt and touch all the stuff with Georges Michael title "jesus to a child" in the background,this is the first time i catch kids on my RLC files,maybe the cake on the coffe table is for that... :biggrin:

15 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Do you have any idea why RLC-s A-holes cut the guests fuck sequence on RLC repaly in samantha's bedroom? 

Some idiots brought in 2 children, after that R2 went UM, and they cut off a good portion from replay! Both the girl showering, and the whole sex session is removed.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Some idiots brought in 2 children, after that R2 went UM, and they cut off a good portion from replay! Both the girl showering, and the whole sex session is removed.

But why have cut the part of sex that was before the arrival of kids,that is my question babyboy

Any idea... :biggrin:

36 minutes ago, zzakary said:

Funny to watch these 2 blonds kids(1 girl 1 boy 8-10 years-it seems big "army"duck is the mother) running all over R2 apt and touch all the stuff with Georges Michael title "jesus to a child" in the background,this is the first time i catch kids on my RLC files,maybe the cake on the coffe table is for that... :biggrin:

I've seen it a couple of times myself, actually! Besides DF2. A very fat guy with a kid (boy) about that same age as those two today once visited Taya&Will, and someone with a baby has visited Kitty once.

12 minutes ago, zzakary said:

But why have cut the part of sex that was before the arrival of kids,that is my question babyboy

Any idea... :biggrin:

Because showing children on camera would be illegal, that's why R2 went UM, and they likely just cut off a good portion from replay to be safe!

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Because showing children on camera would be illegal, that's why R2 went UM, and they likely just cut off a good portion from replay to be safe!

Did you see the sex scene in the bedroom of Samantha with litle duck and this guy, babyboy?

Just now, Daleys said:

Everyone should get RLC to put the sex back into replay as no kids featured in the bedroom.

exactly,but D, RLC's A-holes have erased that sex sequence,but for another reason than kids presence... :biggrin:

RLC's A-holes used this pretext to cut this particular sequence