Leyla & Ken, Christine & Stephan, Kelly

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

omg! spygasm appears to be nothing but sex! GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that and domestic violence! Turns out they blantantly advertise violent assaults on their videos page. Enjoy!

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, that and domestic violence! Turns out they blantantly advertise violent assaults on their videos page. Enjoy!

don't want to see violence amy. you know that better than anyone after the rex episode. besides i don't have time or $ for another site.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 1:51 PM, golfer06 said:

don't want to see violence amy. you know that better than anyone after the rex episode. besides i don't have time or $ for another site.

I actually contacted them about it and all they said was that they would look into it. Pretty fucked up that they would advertise domestic violence to draw an audience. 

Anyone cares to see for themselves. Here is one link. There are others. 

IMHO, if they want to advertise violence then CamCaps should delete this forum that I started altogether. I'd do it myself if I could. 

(Purged)

On 9/26/2018 at 2:02 PM, Amy3 said:

I actually contacted them about it and all they said was that they would look into it. Pretty fucked up that they would advertise domestic violence to draw an audience. 

Anyone cares to see for themselves. Here is one link. There are others. 

IMHO, if they want to advertise violence then CamCaps should delete this forum that I started altogether. I'd do it myself if I could. 

(Purged)

where are they based?

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

where are they based?

Gotta be Russia. That is their #1 country fan base. I guess advertising domestic violence to a Russian audience is an acceptable practice. As if there's not enough violence in the world. Sad!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Gotta be Russia. That is their #1 country fan base. I guess advertising domestic violence to a Russian audience is an acceptable practice. As if there's not enough violence in the world. Sad!

Like all other Voyeur Cam Sites, if you see Violence then the thing to do is Report it to the Operators and/or Support Department of the Site it takes place on. Then it's up to the Site Operators how they chose to proceed against the said Tenant(s).  All we do is have Apartment Boards where our Members can comment about what goes on Inside the confines of the Apartment.

I presume those Videos were made before we even started the Forum for Spygasm Apartment Boards as nothing in any of the Topics have been made about any Violence taking place inside the Apartments. The only mention so far is those Videos that has been Advertised.  I agree the Videos could have been made without the fight part but how one chooses to conduct their business is their own doings.

There is no other way to view it other then that they are advertising violence to attract subscriptions. They are clearly highlighting acts of real violence in their ad materials. I fail to see how anyone can view this any other way. 

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Eugene & Megan, John & Emily