B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #5 / September

With the news of Rocco as you all call him coming back, I'm sure they already have the orgy and participants figured out.  The question is, is who is Megan going to let Rocco fuck this time around?  It's sad to hear that he is coming back but I know that a lot of you want that and I guess that will always be the case in B4 now.

So is this skype friend of Miroslava's the guy she always masturbates to?  Classy lady right there!!

il y a 20 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Med nyheten om Rocco som dere alle kaller ham å komme tilbake, er jeg sikker på at de allerede har orgie og deltakerne funnet ut. Spørsmålet er, er som Megan kommer til å la Rocco knulle denne gangen? Det er trist å høre at han kommer tilbake, men jeg vet at mange av dere vil ha det, og jeg antar at det vil alltid være tilfelle i B4 nå.

Så er dette skype venn av Miroslava er fyren hun alltid onanerer til? Stilig dame r ig ht der !!

i think that mary and Bridget want to be fucked by rocco first in line after megan 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kase said:

i think that mary and Bridget want to be fucked by rocco first in line after megan 

I wouldn't doubt that one bit.  However it goes, just remember that it will all be planned out in advance.  I would hate to see any of the Barca places actually do anything that wasn't planned out in advance!

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wouldn't doubt that one bit.  However it goes, just remember that it will all be planned out in advance.  I would hate to see any of the Barca places actually do anything that wasn't planned out in advance!

Last time when Megans BF was there and Mary and Elly was on the bed next to them fucking with dildo, that sure didnt look like it was planned in advance, I could be wrong ofc. but dont think so.

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Last time when Megans BF was there and Mary and Elly was on the bed next to them fucking with dildo, that sure didnt look like it was planned in advance, I could be wrong ofc. but dont think so.

The only thing that might not have been planned from that night, was the dildo and even that was probably already planned as well.  When you watch it long enough you will understand the show!

You know what Fagen, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.  Maybe it is just totally natural for all Europeans to have sex with their significant other in front of other people regardless if they had been drinking or not or under the influence of mind altering drugs.  I wish us Americans would adopt that kind of behavior,  there would be several of my buddies wives & girlfriends who I would like to have seen naked!!  I'm sorry man, I just don't buy into any of the BS from RLC.

It's kind of like all the reading of all the teasing that went on in Masha's place.  Is Sasha gonna give Eva the big sausage or not!  I'm sure he fucked the shit out of her off camera and what the viewer was left with was all the teasing to get people to sign up and for those that were all reading subscribers it was just to keep them on the edge of their seats.  Because anybody that knows Masha & Sasha's seduction tactics, knows that it takes at least 2 to 3 months to get any knew person in the game.