Mary

Guest Just In

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ok, but if they are offline per VH, it seems like they should go into the offline forums section, but I can live with it, I guess. Sorry to bug you then. 🙂

No Problem.  If the ones at the bottom of the list are still there by the end of the week then I'll place them into the Offline to balance things out.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Ok thanks but why remove the apartment from the list? They normally leave it there and write alongside either holiday or whatever?

I said it before about that list organization.. they don't have a method.. a operating standard .. it seems it's done like the wind flows

Even today they put "tech issues" under Lexy&Pete house small offline period and other tech issues didn't had that.. they have jenifer&carl "relocation" but still on same list position and moved all the others (and well) to the bottom of the list

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

I said it before about that list organization.. they don't have a method.. a operating standard .. it seems it's done like the wind flows

Even today they put "tech issues" under Lexy&Pete house small offline period and other tech issues didn't had that.. they have jenifer&carl "relocation" but still on same list position and moved all the others (and well) to the bottom of the list

Yeah information or logic has never been VH's strong point lol. Thanks anyway.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

What Robwin said! 😉 It's too bad, cause it could be done so much better. It's a shame that they don't take advantage of our good ideas that really would make their site better. I guess they are more worried about their slipping numbers. Well, sometimes it's the little things that matter most. Oh well, I and many others, tried!

here VHTV may want to give us the following message:

We don't need you, but you need us.

• Like 3

Lets wait for the house plant..the visible rooms indeed have better cam positions than past houses,and loggia have cam,but being an place of her..expect an hall without cam and maybe other small room,if place is indeed what we see..I will then admite I was wrong.

Well a kitchen/living room/dining room all in one eh looks like a matchbox apartment, everything all in one :biggrin:

That sofa ain't looking like a sofa bed that will piss Mary off if it ain't lol

That loggia looks like a nice hiding place but the rest looks very compact having said that she seems to have bloody vanished now lol I reckon she has another occupation as a bloody magician :biggrin:

Ah suddenly reappeared now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well a kitchen/living room/dining room all in one eh looks like a matchbox apartment, everything all in one :biggrin:

That sofa ain't looking like a sofa bed that will piss Mary off if it ain't lol

That loggia looks like a nice hiding place but the rest looks very compact having said that she seems to have bloody vanished now lol I reckon she has another occupation as a bloody magician :biggrin:

Ah suddenly reappeared now.

"Having said that she seems to have bloody vanished now and suddenly apeared now",well i am outtttttt,But Will get out with the classic by now Mary places pic..undefined.

• Like 1