3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think this is the most open bate she have had 0457 last night

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/18_12?ts=1536803854&from=share

I didn't see that and I don't have a replay either. Thanks for the comment, though. 

But in the end, I don't care anyway. Kristy strength has always been social interaction. She's just away too much to be interesting any more. 

It is telling that in the time of Kamila and Kaleys last vacation a guest spent more time at the apartment than Kristy. 

Ok, I swiped my card again because one of the biggest hiders there ever was "THE APHRODITE" Danaya came out from under the covers after nearly a years worth of time on RLC. If the APHRODITE can, then so can "THE PRINCEESS", but I have no hope this will even happen. Maybe, just Maybe it is about time that she matches Cosmic Classy Kaley, and The Buns of Steel to make a full circle in the Moscow Penthouse.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok, I swiped my card again because one of the biggest hiders there ever was "THE APHRODITE" Danaya came out from under the covers after nearly a years worth of time on RLC. If the APHRODITE can, then so can "THE PRINCEESS", but I have no hope this will even happen. Maybe, just Maybe it is about time that she matches Cosmic Classy Kaley, and The Buns of Steel to make a full circle in the Moscow Penthouse.

You better hope that after you Swiped they don't go back under the covers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You better hope that after you Swiped they don't go back under the covers.

Hell Stone, Kamilla hasn't ever came out from under the covers yet, in almost 3 years on RLC. She is the "TENT QUEEN" of all time. Now that is one hell of a legacy isn't it ? No one will remember how cute she was, just that she was the queen of tents.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hell Stone, Kamilla hasn't ever came out from under the covers yet, in almost 3 years on RLC. She is the "TENT QUEEN" of all time. Now that is one hell of a legacy isn't it ? No one will remember how cute she was, just that she was the queen of tents.

I thought you were speaking about Danaya in your post.  :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I thought you were speaking about Danaya in your post.  :biggrin:

Danaya caused me to have get 3 new prescriptions over the years  of eye straining to see what the dead fish was up too under the covers, I imagined all kinds of things as she never showed much expression, but tonight that all came to an end with a banger a rang. She is truly very sexual, and she knows what to do to make her ding a ling ring. 😉

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

She said so about the series she is watching, but she is gone tonight for the night, to her sister I think. Kaley is not well at all.

I really don't think Kaley has been 100% since coming back from vacation but was well enough for a nice waterbate tonight.