3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

Dunno why people say that they never talk to Kristy, thats not true, right now all three of them are on the couch talking and laughing, and the other day I saw Kamila in the kitchen with Kristy also talking, there really dont seem to be any bad mood between them anymore like some are thinking.

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dunno why people say that they never talk to Kristy, thats not true, right now all three of them are on the couch talking and laughing, and the other day I saw Kamila in the kitchen with Kristy also talking, there really dont seem to be any bad mood between them anymore like some are thinking.

Yes saw that also, that all started in bathroom and lasted a good 35-40min if not more.

What is amazing to me is how few comments have been made when Kristy got fucked last night. And it was without any covers. Having said that it was uneventful. Kristy and Kamila are incredibly lousy fucks. They do nothing for the guy they are with. Totally selfish lovers. Kristy played with this guys cock only once, got it hard and then stopped completely for the night and they went to sleep.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

The key word is "anymore" About two months ago I had a subscription  for a month and there was absolutely no interaction between the two. It was real. Maybe time healed. Roommates get tired of each other is all.

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What is amazing to me is how few comments have been made when Kristy got fucked last night. And it was without any covers. Having said that it was uneventful. Kristy and Kamila are incredibly lousy fucks. They do nothing for the guy they are with. Totally selfish lovers. Kristy played with this guys cock only once, got it hard and then stopped completely for the night and they went to sleep.

Probably because it was nothing new to most who comment on this page. I can only count the one weekend in Kamila's bed where Kristy got worked in different positions. But other than that, both liked to be submissive in bed and just liked to get fucked hard, not lovemaking or passion, or any oral receiving or giving.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What is amazing to me is how few comments have been made when Kristy got fucked last night.

Who honestly cares about them anymore? The girls have been nothing but uneventful for their entire time on RLC. And in terms of sex, the girls look good but that's it. None of them are any good at it so their sex is always boring to watch. And that's not even mentioning that Kami and the other one do absolutely shit in this house, when they're actually in the house. What's really amazing is the fact that SOMEONE commented at all about last night.

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Who honestly cares about them anymore? The girls have been nothing but uneventful for their entire time on RLC. And in terms of sex, the girls look good but that's it. None of them are any good at it so their sex is always boring to watch. And that's not even mentioning that Kami and the other one do absolutely shit in this house, when they're actually in the house. What's really amazing is the fact that SOMEONE commented at all about last night.

you're right, these girls in bed are disgusting, but the fact that there are no comments because it's boring, I do not understand, in the apartments in Barcelona there are people who comment on the same thing every day, for months now, this is really boring

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sergio said:

you're right, these girls in bed are disgusting, but the fact that there are no comments because it's boring, I do not understand, in the apartments in Barcelona there are people who comment on the same thing every day, for months now, this is really boring

The people who comment about Barcelona LIKE what they see in those apts. Thus they comment. For some reason those who don't like this apt comment on this apt.  Why comment at all, it will simply go away on lack of interest.  There are apts I never commented on and do not care about.  I think its because people are drawn to the girls and keep waiting for them to bow down to the viewers needs and it wont happen, it hasn't happen. Those who don't like this apt. are driving themselves nuts instead of enjoying the apts they like. I believe that is described as a troll. A person who is contrarian and wants their opinions noticed.  If you pay 44 us dollars and have around 20 apts to choose from and somehow you cant stay away from one apt. That's on you guys. 

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:03 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

What pisses me off about this place is that so much is hidden from the cameras. For months, Kristy's  spending a good part of her nights outside of this place. Meanwhile, everyone here should have been realize where she were during most of this nights. 

Anyway, In the end, the whole event was not an change in her life that we could observe, but an unusual willingness to allow something private to be seen on camera. The main question is; Why now?  After all the months this relationship is going on. I guess, the upcoming changes for Kamila and Kaley are forcing her to. For Kristy, RLC was always About as little as possible and only as much as needed.  Now, it seems as it's no longer enough just to sleep in the apartment for a few hours every few days. I hope RLC doesn't fall for that again.

5 hours ago, dagobert said:
Does anyone know why there are loose door lists in the 3 k apartments. is the new cam on time

Foreslå en endring

It has been so very long now. They had trouble that the doors were difficult to close. There were some guys there to fix it, but think they never completed the job

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

It has been so very long now. They had trouble that the doors were difficult to close. There were some guys there to fix it, but think they never completed the job

This brand new building seem allright, but the builders seemingly used for the interior not very dried wood to make the doors and the wardrobes, so Kami took once on her naked back a door of her wardrobe, which is now under her bed... She didn't shout, didn't cry, as she does for anything benign, just layed still on her bed the time to assess the damage to her beautiful body (just a mark).

But that is one of the reasons which explained why the girls are now planning to move to another apartment. The other being the bad relation with Kristy. Let's wait a few days now...

• Like 1