3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread September to November

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Why do we have all this haters around ? They don't have anything else to say ? Is it the easiest way to communicate (ie Trump) ? You can't complain there is no post here anymore, the haters have won....😢

I don't think the girls are hated. 

There was even a time when this apartment was among my favorites. Even after almost all life has been turned down by the girls at this place, I hoped for an improvement for a very long period of time. 

Unfortunately, It got worse. Now I think it's best to preserve the concept and make a fresh start with new people. This is a realistic and forward-looking point of view. 

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Well, you want it to be a show but it isn't what people are waiting for. Kaley is very sick, Kami is not well either even if they are waiting for a big event next month (the reason Kami bought a light travel bag yesterday). So I am just trying to show some respect for the girls, they are not circus animals... (who deserve respect also).

I can't say anything about Kaley, but Kamila seemd to be very active this weekend. Of course, again outside of this place. Not to mention Kristy. Once again she was almost not present over the last few days. 

Anyway, This isn't about a few days. The girls haven't been involved for months or years. They have decided to drive back their apartment life. So. Where's the respect for the audience that's paying for all this? It would have been fair to quit RLC. 

By the way, how a further vecation should bring improvement is a riddle.  A light travel bag? One better approach might be to buy a couple of moving boxes. 😉

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:22 PM, phantomcapsnet said:

is she going to join the Bolchoï ? I  hope she won't cut her hair and look like Sinéad O'conor :sad:

I am sure you are joking. The Bolschoi dancers have trained hard years and years before getting the contract. It is not possible to get there by lying on the bed and using social media throughout the day.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Calle said:

I am sure you are joking. The Bolschoi dancers have trained hard years and years before getting the contract. It is not possible to get there by lying on the bed and using social media throughout the day.

Ask Beldon1.  He wrote this information here months ago 🙂

Has Kami left yet for her new 2 or 3 week vacation from RLC ? I read that she has been teasing a lot again naked in bed to keep her 10 or 12 fans that are left happy, and we all know when she plays the members for suckers like that, from the past 2 years, that a long extended vacation is approaching. BRING KRISTY AND HER ANGELS all in the Penthouse together for fun and excitement, I would get out the plastic again then. Classy Kaley can stay too, that would make for friendly fun exceptional environment. A voyeur's paradise.

20 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Has Kami left yet for her new 2 or 3 week vacation from RLC ? I read that she has been teasing a lot again naked in bed to keep her 10 or 12 fans that are left happy, and we all know when she plays the members for suckers like that, from the past 2 years, that a long extended vacation is approaching. BRING KRISTY AND HER ANGELS all in the Penthouse together for fun and excitement, I would get out the plastic again then. Classy Kaley can stay too, that would make for friendly fun exceptional environment. A voyeur's paradise.

You shouldn't get your hopes up too much. Kristy has increasingly abandoned the project in recent months. 

When she spends the night in the apartment, she usually arrives around midnight and goes to sleep quickly. Please also note that "bated open with her dildo last night" doesn't mean that you could see much. Kristy is still very camera-shy and placed the blanket in such a way that camera 12 was completely useless. 

The visits of the angels have also become more rare and are lot shorter as in the past. In addition, it seems to me that the angels visit more seperate. A visit over several days by more than one angel is therefore very unlikely.